LGBTQ

El Correcto

god is dead
But you do report them lol? What a coward you have no problem saying the most vile things to people and then you run and report them it’s really funny
If I’m gonna be banned or punished for what I say it should be a two way street. It should be strict enforcement of the tos. I can follow the TOS, but they can’t enforce it equally. They expect me to sit here and be called a cretin and refuse to do anything about it, yet if I get out of line it’s one sided enforcement of the TOS.

I’m just pointing out hypocrisy when I report people.

Thebrownblob

If I’m gonna be banned or punished for what I say it should be a two way street. It should be strict enforcement of the tos. I can follow the TOS, but they can’t enforce it equally. They expect me to sit here and be called a cretin and refuse to do anything about it, yet if I get out of line it’s one sided enforcement of the TOS.

I’m just pointing out hypocrisy when I report people.

I’m not reporting you I don’t think you should be banned, please quit with the whining you’ve called me way worse. Said you were happy my family was dead you really have a short term memory don’t you bud

floridays

He mocks Jews, if he traveled to Saudi Arabia or one of those Muslim countries he wouldn’t even come back. And somehow Jews are his problem
He's a lightweight, he's trying to pick off what he thinks is low hanging fruit.
His problem is he is a sodomite, and it is not in line with nature.

El Correcto

god is dead
Likewise you, pretty sure I never wished you dead. Nor would I
You just bend the knee to an ideology that had that as its foundation and continuously come in here to personally attack me and act outraged I won’t bend the knee to your delusional beliefs.
Slander me as a racist because I don’t approve of gay hating cults.

Oh but thank you so much for not wishing me dead, how thoughtful. Makes you a real stand up guy.

Thebrownblob

You just bend the knee to an ideology that had that as its foundation and continuously come in here to personally attack me and act outraged I won’t bend the knee to your delusional beliefs.
Slander me as a racist because I don’t approve of gay hating cults.

Oh but thank you so much for not wishing me dead, how thoughtful. Makes you a real stand up guy.
Keep dreaming bud. Slander is not what I do to you I tell you the truth you’re a racist and a bigot. Just because you make up fairytales does not mean they’re true