LGBTQ

Thebrownblob

Actually, I do. You can't see the forest for the trees.

Ask a Muslim, Orthodox or not,( if that is even a designation).
You are a pusillanimous, you suck dick, the same reason you won't a a Muslim bakery to bake your sodomite wedding cake. You got white spooge on your lips, doubtful it's Alfredo sauce, that said it may be.
He mocks Jews, if he traveled to Saudi Arabia or one of those Muslim countries he wouldn’t even come back. And somehow Jews are his problem

El Correcto

god is dead
The problem is you’re so self unaware I don’t know what to say to you. Trying to get your attention and teach you a lesson because clearly your mom I love you but she never taught you how to behave
Teaching me a lesson about what? Being critical of a religion go ahead friend type out your silly point of me being a RACIST.
I’m anti-Judaism you stupid rabbi worshipper.
There is nothing racist about being anti a religion that preaches your death in their holy texts. That’s called being a rational human being.
“If a man lies with a male as with a woman,
both of them have committed an abomination;

they shall be put to death;
their blood is upon them.”
— Leviticus 20:13

Who is really the hateful one?
They are homophobic, I am not anti-Semitic, I’m anti-Judaism. You’re just a bad faith loser that can’t stand on your ideas and constantly resorts to personal attacks first and then cry endlessly about racism.

@MAKAVELI is this your alt?

Thebrownblob

Teaching me a lesson about what? Being critical of a religion go ahead friend type out your silly point of me being a RACIST.
I’m anti-Judaism you stupid rabbi worshipper.
There is nothing racist about being anti a religion that preaches your death in their holy texts. That’s called being a rational human being.

— Leviticus 20:13

Who is really the hateful one?
They are homophobic, I am not anti-Semitic, I’m anti-Judaism. You’re just a bad faith loser that can’t stand on your ideas and constantly resorts to personal attacks first and then cry endlessly about racism.

@MAKAVELI is this your alt?
I’m teaching you how to be a decent person something you didn’t learn growing up I can do this all night. Being a racist and a bigot is no way to live life

El Correcto

god is dead
Now you apologize for being a bigot and a racist numerous times even before today
Wah wah someone is racist wah wah.
No I hate Judaism, I hate the abrahamic religions that call for the death of homosexuals. It’s a very reasonable stance to have. You worship a rabbi as god, that is just a fact friend, you worship a religious Jew as god, that is a fact.

Don’t know why it upsets you to hear reality stated so bluntly.

Thebrownblob

No I hate Judaism, I hate the abrahamic religions that call for the death of homosexuals. It’s a very reasonable stance to have. You worship a rabbi as god, that is just a fact friend, you worship a religious Jew as god, that is a fact.

Well I don’t know why you’re upset about what I say but I apologized to you

El Correcto

god is dead
Well I don’t know why you’re upset about what I say but I apologized to you
You sit around calling me a racist loser mocking my life, calling me a cretin, then you want to brownnose when I make a good point. Crawl out of my ass you loser, change your personal attacking behavior and I can change mine.

Or the mods could do their jobs from the jump but they don’t want to cause they are lame as :censored2: and it is one sided.

Thebrownblob

In typical classless fashion you fail to apologize for the mean awful things you said pretty much to everyone because you are exactly what I said you were. Person with no morals, you’re jealous of people‘s relationships because you have none, so because of that you try to warm your way into their lives and destroy everything while you sit back and watch and laugh, and if anyone says something even slightly off color to you you claim it’s because of your sexual preference. You’re really not fooling anyone except yourself

Thebrownblob

You sit around calling me a racist loser mocking my life, calling me a cretin, then you want to brownnose when I make a good point. Crawl out of my ass you loser, change your personal attacking behavior and I can change mine.

Or the mods could do their jobs from the jump but they don’t want to cause they are lame as :censored2: and it is one sided.
Oh you gonna cry to the mods? Why? we’re just having a conversation because that’s what you do, you’re wrong and you will defer to someone with more power than you hide behind them. Kind of cowardly

El Correcto

god is dead
In typical classless fashion you fail to apologize for the man awful things you said pretty much to everyone because you are exactly what I said you were. Person with no morals, you’re jealous of people‘s relationships because you have none, so because of that you try to warm your way into their lives and destroy everything while you sit back and watch and laugh, and if anyone says something even slightly off color to you you claim it’s because of your sexual preference. You’re really not fooling anyone except yourself
I would stand by everything I said face to face.
I owe you no apology and I owe religious Jews no apology. Change your “we should murder the gays” religious text and we can discuss things respectfully until then there is no common ground to be had with people who worship a “god” that calls for such horrible :censored2:.

Thebrownblob

I owe you no apology and I owe religious Jews no apology. Change your “we should murder the gays” religious text and we can discuss things respectfully until then there is no common ground to be had with people who worship a “god” that calls for such horrible :censored2:.
I bet you wouldn’t, Bring your racist bigoted stuff to me and see

El Correcto

god is dead
Oh you gonna cry to the mods? Why? we’re just having a conversation because that’s what you do, you’re wrong and you will defer to someone with more power than you hide behind them.

You’re projecting friend.
I have never once had a post removed from one of my reports, not once. I’ve been banned and removed because of Christians reporting and Christian’s on the mod team who stand by y’all’s interpretation of reality and homosexuals.

Thebrownblob

Oh and for the record I don’t practice Judaism but since you’re a bigot and a racist and assume people are classes not individuals you wouldn’t know that

Thebrownblob

You’re projecting friend.
I have never once had a post removed from one of my reports, not once. I’ve been banned and removed because of Christians reporting and Christian’s on the mod team who stand by y’all’s interpretation of reality and homosexuals.
But you do report them lol? What a coward you have no problem saying the most vile things to people and then you run and report them it’s really funny

floridays

Look :censored2:,
and that is not a statement against your interest, in fact, it is a claim of yours.
Don't try to have this post deleted.

Muslim's base their religion on Abraham, their claim is Abraham is their father, an it is true.

If you mean anything, attack muslims that attack you for suckin cock and pokin or bein poked by a male.

Last edited: