LGBTQ

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
726506_hy7bkkeitarstyr_full.jpeg

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
You people are the only ones worried about a child “choosing” their sexuality.
You think gay children should choose to be straight to conform to what some angry desert dwelling slaves thought of reality thousands of years ago.

Yes, those of us who actually have children are concerned that the people who don't are telling us what's best for our kids. SMH.

Thebrownblob

You just cry about my point of view because you can’t argue against it without resorting to zombie armies being led by a rabbi.
Strange because that’s what you just resorted to I said nothing about that other than that you’re a bigot for grouping people together with your comment

El Correcto

god is dead
Strange because that’s what you just resorted to I said nothing about that other than that you’re a bigot for grouping people together with your comment
Yes because you’re an idiot and I know exactly where this conversation is going.
You just want to sit here splitting hairs with me and attacking what I say without making a point yourself because without your right wing talking point you are a lost little npc.

Thebrownblob

Yes because you’re an idiot and I know exactly where this conversation is going.
You just want to sit here splitting hairs with me and attacking what I say without making a point yourself because without your right wing talking point you are a lost little npc.
Comical And deranged as usual calling me right wing lol