LGBTQ

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
You people are the only ones worried about a child “choosing” their sexuality.
You think gay children should choose to be straight to conform to what some angry desert dwelling slaves thought of reality thousands of years ago.
Deep thoughts.... I wonder....
Were there angry desert dwelling slaves, dumber than a hoe, who were victimized by mean people splitting hairs, who knew what was best for gay kids, who were in zombie armies led by a rabbi, and raged bigotry against idiots, and would give all a piece of their wedding cake at their gay wedding?
It's all clear to me now.

El Correcto

god is dead
We've been over this before. Pity is not the same as hatred.
Yes it is when done by delusional religious people.
You pity other for the wrong reasons, you have a warped view on reality and your pity is insulting not some useful emotions. For someone that pity’s gays, usually wants them left alone, you sure do support some evil ass people when it comes to gay rights like Russia.

El Correcto

god is dead
Deep thoughts.... I wonder....
Were there angry desert dwelling slaves, dumber than a hoe, who were victimized by mean people splitting hairs, who knew what was best for gay kids, who were in zombie armies led by a rabbi, and raged bigotry against idiots, and would give all a piece of their wedding cake at their gay wedding?
It's all clear to me now.
Absolutely have you read the stupid nonsense these people belie… oh wait I’m sorry I forget you believe that stupid nonsense.

Tell me about the 800 year life spans you :censored2:ing idiot.