LGBTQ

El Correcto

god is dead
Erm.

Just saying, but this is why your reports end up ignored.
Good ignore theirs as well and quit being a biased rabbi worshipper.
Are you done? Will you butt out?

Why should I follow the TOS or be part of a community that will treat my views unequally and allow personal attacks towards me and then punish me if I respond in kind?

You have no moral high ground you’re a biased maroon who can’t moderate fairly.

El Correcto

god is dead
Should I sit here and wait for them to personally attack me first every time just for the mods to ignore it? Then use my personal attack in kind as an excuse for ignoring it?

We can have civil conversation but you people don’t want that. You want me treated like garbage and looking for an excuse to come off as unbiased and fairly enforcing the TOS when you clearly are not.

Thebrownblob

Yes it is when done by delusional religious people.
You pity other for the wrong reasons, you have a warped view on reality and your pity is insulting not some useful emotions. For someone that pity’s gays, usually wants them left alone, you sure do support some evil ass people when it comes to gay rights like Russia.
Yawn

Thebrownblob

Should I sit here and wait for them to personally attack me first every time just for the mods to ignore it? Then use my personal attack in kind as an excuse for ignoring it?

We can have civil conversation but you people don’t want that. You want me treated like garbage and looking for an excuse to come off as unbiased and fairly enforcing the TOS when you clearly are not.
You people again? You’re the only one attacking, always on the defensive what a shame. What are you guilty of? Where did the bad man touch you?

El Correcto

god is dead
You people again? You’re the only one attacking, always on the defensive what a shame. What are you guilty of? Where did the bad man touch you?
Yea you idiots we have been over this.
1659311175824.jpeg

El Correcto

god is dead
You look for any excuse to not enforce the TOS when it is rabbi worshippers crossing the line.
When it is me I get banned. That is your hypocrisy.

El Correcto

god is dead
Personally i don’t need moderation. I don’t need a report button. I press it merely to show you people what a bunch of hypocrites you are when it comes to enforcing those rules.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Good ignore theirs as well and quit being a biased rabbi worshipper.
Are you done? Will you butt out?

Why should I follow the TOS or be part of a community that will treat my views unequally and allow personal attacks towards me and then punish me if I respond in kind?

You have no moral high ground you’re a biased maroon who can’t moderate fairly.
I'm not trying to be biased.

And I really don't care what beliefs you, or anyone else here has. It really doesn't affect me.

You get picked at a lot. But I won't go so far as to call it bullying, and the reason being, you have a highly antagonistic approach to things.

Look at the text underneath your name.
That, right there, is you coming out of the gate swinging.

You take something that is important to people, and a cornerstone of their existence, and try to attack that, and take that away from them. You try to make them feel small, and wrong, as a way to bolster your confidence in your own beliefs.

I think there is probably only one or two nutjobs here that actually care that you are gay. Or that you don't believe in God.

But it really feels like you are looking for a fight. Dude. It's the end of the weekend. Geez. Go have a drink. Enjoy time with your loved ones.

Life is way too short. Don't waste your free time looking for conflict.

El Correcto

god is dead
I'm not trying to be biased.

And I really don't care what beliefs you, or anyone else here has. It really doesn't affect me.

You get picked at a lot. But I won't go so far as to call it bullying, and the reason being, you have a highly antagonistic approach to things.

Look at the text underneath your name.
That, right there, is you coming out of the gate swinging.

You take something that is important to people, and a cornerstone of their existence, and try to attack that, and take that away from them. You try to make them feel small, and wrong, as a way to bolster your confidence in your own beliefs.

I think there is probably only one or two nutjobs here that actually care that you are gay. Or that you don't believe in God.

But it really feels like you are looking for a fight. Dude. It's the end of the weekend. Geez. Go have a drink. Enjoy time with your loved ones.

Life is way too short. Don't waste your free time looking for conflict.
Good then butt out, I’m not done with these delusional idiots. I plan to come here and spit on them in my free time while watching my shows or playing my games.

El Correcto

god is dead
If you people want to enforce the TOS let me know, I’ll be your best little snitch. All these idiots got is personal attacks and tos violating comments.

Their delusions don’t make for good arguments so they have to resort to it. I don’t.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Good then butt out, I’m not done with these delusional idiots. I plan to come here and spit on them in my free time while watching my shows or playing my games.
I don't plan on wasting my evening babysitting.

That is a meanspirited message. I will help you log out and spend time with your family for the rest of the weekend if it continues.