LGBTQ

El Correcto

god is dead
Why? I already told you that I don't support Russia. I'm just not interested in defending, or supporting, Ukraine.

You gotta hand it to Russia, though. They're trading a nobody WNBA player for the most notorious arms dealer ever to get into the game. Whereas Ukraine is corrupt without any redeeming qualities.
You got like half a chub going just thinking about the Christian gulags and you can’t even be honest about it.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Good ignore theirs as well and quit being a biased rabbi worshipper.
Are you done? Will you butt out?

Why should I follow the TOS or be part of a community that will treat my views unequally and allow personal attacks towards me and then punish me if I respond in kind?

You have no moral high ground you’re a biased maroon who can’t moderate fairly.
6EA9B16F-9374-4509-B929-946C7C60F0C0.jpeg

El Correcto

god is dead
Thankfully unlike you I don’t worship a man I would never get down on my knees in front of a man.
Yes you do, you worship a jew.
Jesus is not divine, there is no evidence of that, you believe in nonsense because you’re an imbecile.
And yet my life is so much better than yours
No it’s not. You’re a very stupid person, you can buy an education but you cannot buy intelligence. You will never see reality as it is and you will live a lie till you die.

Thebrownblob

Yes you do, you worship a jew.
Jesus is not divine, there is no evidence of that, you believe in nonsense because you’re an imbecile.

No it’s not. You’re a very stupid person, you can buy an education but you cannot buy intelligence. You will never see reality as it is and you will live a lie till you die.
Clearly you have neither intelligence or an education. Why don’t you yell up and see if your mom will make you a hot pocket it’s getting kind of late.