LGBTQ

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
simpsons-alien.gif

El Correcto

god is dead
Too much hating talk for one weekend. It’s break time for the rest of the day.

Nobody hates anybody here. I hope everybody here has a peaceful, purposeful, and happy life. Everyone.

We can disagree, but there’s really no call to hate each other. We’re all people.
Why? Why am I not allowed to hate the belief, like they hate the sin?
I’ve spent a couple years in this site being told it is not hateful to hate the sin, yet these hypocrites want to get upset when I hate the belief?

El Correcto

god is dead
Look at the text underneath your name.
That, right there, is you coming out of the gate swinging.

You take something that is important to people, and a cornerstone of their existence, and try to attack that, and take that away from them. You try to make them feel small, and wrong, as a way to bolster your confidence in your own beliefs.

I think there is probably only one or two nutjobs here that actually care that you are gay. Or that you don't believe in God.

But it really feels like you are looking for a fight. Dude. It's the end of the weekend. Geez. Go have a drink. Enjoy time with your loved ones.

Life is way too short. Don't waste your free time looking for conflict.
And that isn’t what they do when they come into the lgbt thread? Keep in mind we are not in the Bible discussion thread… I’m not openly looking for Christians minding their own business discussing their rabbi.

Thebrownblob

And that isn’t what they do when they come into the lgbt thread? Keep in mind we are not in the Bible discussion thread… I’m not openly looking for Christians minding their own business discussing their rabbi.
Sorry El incorrect O I’ve never once said anything about my religion to you you bring it up to me because you think you know what I do and don’t believe that’s your fault not mine

El Correcto

god is dead
I do? Interesting. I feel like I can have different opinions with you and respect you as a person. And sexual preference is just a term my preferences women. Which would make me straight. Your preference is men which would make you gay. It’s your contention you were born that way I’m not arguing with you because I have no idea. I’ll trust that you know you better than me.
No sexual preference is a way of dismissing sexuality, it ‘a what Christian say when discussing homos to tell them it’s a choice in a semi-respectful manner, but you’re not a respectful person, you just care about the appearance of being one so you can claim a moral high ground. You regularly throw petty personal insults around the second you’re questioned like a pre school child.

I didn’t bring up I was born this way. I said I didn’t have a choice in this, I never stood in line to pick a sexuality or an attraction.

El Correcto

god is dead
Sorry El incorrect O I’ve never once said anything about my religion to you you bring it up to me because you think you know what I do and don’t believe that’s your fault not mine
You don’t have to bring it up, you come here to mock lgbt people because you’re hateful.
I don’t go out of my way to mock you people. I don’t go into your Bible threads to mock you, even though I’ve had people post them at me trying to illicit some entertainment. It’s not who I am, that is who you hateful faggots are.

Thebrownblob

No sexual preference is a way of dismissing sexuality, it ‘a what Christian say when discussing homos to tell them it’s a choice in a semi-respectful manner, but you’re not a respectful person, you just care about the appearance of being one so you can claim a moral high ground. You regularly throw petty personal insults around the second you’re questioned like a pre school child.

I didn’t bring up I was born this way. I said I didn’t have a choice in this, I never stood in line to pick a sexuality or an attraction.
Me neither and I refer to myself as sexual preference. So I hate myself to? Lol

Thebrownblob

You don’t have to bring it up, you come here to mock lgbt people because you’re hateful.
I don’t go out of my way to mock you people. I don’t go into your Bible threads to mock you, even though I’ve had people post them at me trying to illicit some entertainment. It’s not who I am, that is who you hateful faggots are.
You’re joking right this is a joke post? I learned about people like you in grade school the ones who blame everyone else for their problems and never think they’re the problem. Every single one of those words you said on your own I never said them but you did say many derogatory things about people based on their race religion and the groups there in. Need to go over again with you what that makes you? I don’t think I need to everyone knows. You have marginalized and victimize yourself

El Correcto

god is dead
You got a moderator who wants to encourage mocking homosexuals during pride month, then getting upset when the homosexual has some mockery to throw back?
Yeah that seems real fair, wants to ban the homo from the lgbt so I don’t interrupt your glass house rock throwing from a bunch of delusional rabbi worshippers. Very interesting take.

El Correcto

god is dead
You’re joking right this is a joke post? I learned about people like you in grade school the ones who blame everyone else for their problems and never think they’re the problem. Every single one of those words you said on your own I never said them but you did say many derogatory things about people based on their race religion and the groups there in. Need to go over again with you what that makes you? I don’t think I need to everyone knows. You have marginalized and victimize yourself
You come here to mock homosexuals because that is your world view of them. You are a petty individual trying to put on a face of decency. You have none. You have exposed yourself multiple times for the little :censored2: head you are with your petty insults when your ideas are challenged.

All you resort to is insults you can’t stand on the foundations of your beliefs when discussing lgbt people because it is a hateful foundation.

El Correcto

god is dead
Are there any gay bars/clubs where you could enjoy your freedom with "like minded" people?
It seems like such a waste of time/energy sharing your Zen with people like us.

Just a suggestion......
You’re sitting in the lgbt thread crying about a gay man’s opinion, maybe you should spend your time in less gay areas of conversation if you need to resort to banning people for discussing what a bunch of prick you are and how delusional your Jew worship is.

Thebrownblob

You come here to mock homosexuals because that is your world view of them. You are a petty individual trying to put on a face of decency. You have none. You have exposed yourself multiple times for the little :censored2: head you are with your petty insults when your ideas are challenged.

All you resort to is insults you can’t stand on the foundations of your beliefs when discussing lgbt people because it is a hateful foundation.
Keep Projecting I’m done talking to you because your mental illness is really taking over, I hope you find peace because right now you’re a mess

El Correcto

god is dead
I'm sorry you feel insulted by other people pitying you. Gay rights are a fantasy. Everyone deserves equal protection under the law, not special protection. It's not that I support Russia, I just haven't joined the Ukraine circle jerk (BTW, they don't like gays either). I'm so sorry you got taken in about the Ukraine nonsense by the same mefia that lie to you about everything else. Even more reason to pity you.
Notice how no one else agrees with you here.
You absolutely do support allowing Russia to steamroll Ukraine’s you’re too much of a coward to stand on your beliefs because they are bad ones and incorrect. You try to split hairs and live in a realm of plausible deniability. I don’t do that.

Thebrownblob

Notice how no one else agrees with you here.
You absolutely do support allowing Russia to steamroll Ukraine’s you’re too much of a coward to stand on your beliefs because they are bad ones and incorrect. You try to split hairs and live in a realm of plausible deniability. I don’t do that.
98% of the time I agree with him 2% of the time I agree with you🤷‍♂️