LGBTQ

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Notice how no one else agrees with you here.
You absolutely do support allowing Russia to steamroll Ukraine’s you’re too much of a coward to stand on your beliefs because they are bad ones and incorrect. You try to split hairs and live in a realm of plausible deniability. I don’t do that.

No, you tell everyone what they think, you are always wrong, and you don't know how to deal with that.

If being agreed with by random weirdos on BC is a prerequisite to being right about something, the world is in big trouble. Lol.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
You’re sitting in the lgbt thread crying about a gay man’s opinion, maybe you should spend your time in less gay areas of conversation if you need to resort to banning people for discussing what a bunch of prick you are and how delusional your Jew worship is.

You know this thread was started by a Christian, right? The very first post is complaining about pandering to a small fraction of society. Your crocodile tears are fantastic.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Why? Why am I not allowed to hate the belief, like they hate the sin?
I’ve spent a couple years in this site being told it is not hateful to hate the sin, yet these hypocrites want to get upset when I hate the belief?

Has anyone told you that you are not allowed to hate someone else's belief? The post you responded to never made that claim, but you act like it did.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
You got a moderator who wants to encourage mocking homosexuals during pride month, then getting upset when the homosexual has some mockery to throw back?
Yeah that seems real fair, wants to ban the homo from the lgbt so I don’t interrupt your glass house rock throwing from a bunch of delusional rabbi worshippers. Very interesting take.

It’s honestly straight people that ruin pride month. Quit being so damn nice to us you pricks, let us have our victim status.

I schedule vacation time around pride month not because I’m going to be celebrating it. But so I can avoid all the dumb :censored2:s who might be popping off about it in the workplace.

Your disingenuity know no bounds. I love it.

El Correcto

god is dead
This thread was not created to be a safe space for you.
Apparently it is created to be a safe space for Christian’s to mock homos. Can’t let a homo take part in the thread lol!
Your disingenuity know no bounds. I love it.
Yeah you people aren’t polite, I get to take part in pride here, thank you.
Has anyone told you that you are not allowed to hate someone else's belief? The post you responded to never made that claim, but you act like it did.
I’m not allowed to discuss moderator actions.
But they are christcuks.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Apparently it is created to be a safe space for Christian’s to mock homos. Can’t let a homo take part in the thread lol!
That sounds like a you v moderator problem. Good luck with that.

Yeah you people aren’t polite, I get to take part in pride here, thank you.
After openly mocking pride month. We get it.

I’m not allowed to discuss moderator actions.
But they are christcuks.

Then you ought to stop generalizing in posts where you are responding to a specific posts. You come off as not understanding the post you are responding to.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Why do you hate nato?

What's to like? It was negotiated to benefit the political elite, international banksters and the military industrial complex at the expense of the American working and middle class. It gave other nations and international corporations udue influence over our political processes, and, along with other trade agreements, lead to the conditions we've experienced over the last two years.

I could go on if you're interested.

El Correcto

god is dead
What's to like? It was negotiated to benefit the political elite, international banksters and the military industrial complex at the expense of the American working and middle class. It gave other nations and international corporations udue influence over our political processes, and, along with other trade agreements, lead to the conditions we've experienced over the last two years.

I could go on if you're interested.
Okay now tell me how it is worse than Russia.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Okay now tell me how it is worse than Russia.

Why? I already told you that I don't support Russia. I'm just not interested in defending, or supporting, Ukraine.

You gotta hand it to Russia, though. They're trading a nobody WNBA player for the most notorious arms dealer ever to get into the game. Whereas Ukraine is corrupt without any redeeming qualities.