LGBTQ

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
So, if you love a horse, the green light is on for sex with the horse, and "love is love" makes bestiality right?
1660186195937.png

El Correcto

god is dead
I'll sadly point to this...you still refuse to answer.

Since love is love, that makes bestiality right.
Yes or No?
No it doesn’t, animals can’t consent. Just because an animal “reacts” in a positive manner we can’t know if that animal really does like being :censored2:ed by a human.
You need to hold your horses and just stick to tranny bulges, sorry bud.

Thebrownblob

No it doesn’t, animals can’t consent. Just because an animal “reacts” in a positive manner we can’t know if that animal really does like being :censored2:ed by a human.
What is the age of consent?
Did you consent when you were eight years old and the family friend or uncle molested you?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I'll take this as a No in bestiality.

Children have reached new heights in the decisions society has decided they can make.
If a 10 year old boy "consents" (love is love evidently isn't holding water for you right now)to having sex with a 25 year old, does his "consent" make it right when the 10 year old reacts in a "positive manner"? Yes or No, Bud.

Last edited:

El Correcto

god is dead
I'll take this as a No in bestiality.

Children have reached new heights in the decisions society has decided they can make.
If a 10 year old boy "consents" (love is love evidently isn't holding water for you right now)to having sex with a 25 year old, does his "consent" make it right when the 10 year old reacts in a "positive manner"? Yes or No, Bud.
No I can assure you they haven’t. I don’t know why you can’t just stick to tranny bulges and now want to to talk about screwing things that can’t consent. You wake up horny or something?