LGBTQ

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1660243643884.png

El Correcto

god is dead
All of them? I thought some started out straight, then made the switch.
I’ve never said I was born that way. But I have had a same sex attraction since a young boy.

I’ve said it before, I think most people are bisexual and society pressures them into heterosexuality. I think there definitely is cases of men who can’t get easy sex with women and dip into the gay pool for quicker hook ups with like minded people. I think it is rarer for straight women because they have more options as heterosexuals when it comes to that if they desire it.

I highly doubt people sexual transition just for attention.

vantexan

I’ve never said I was born that way. But I have had a same sex attraction since a young boy.

I’ve said it before, I think most people are bisexual and society pressures them into heterosexuality. I think there definitely is cases of men who can’t get easy sex with women and dip into the gay pool for quicker hook ups with like minded people. I think it is rarer for straight women because they have more options as heterosexuals when it comes to that if they desire it.

I highly doubt people sexual transition just for attention.
No, most people are heterosexual because we would have ceased to exist long ago if we weren't. Sexual attraction to the opposite sex is absolutely essential to our continued existence. There's no pressure, it's natural.

El Correcto

god is dead
No, most people are heterosexual because we would have ceased to exist long ago if we weren't. Sexual attraction to the opposite sex is absolutely essential to our continued existence. There's no pressure, it's natural.
Not the case for men. It doesn’t take very many men to knock up a whole lot of women.