LGBTQ

Box Ox

What is a John Oliver?

"Last Week Tonight with John Oliver (often abridged as Last Week Tonight) is an American late-night talk and news satire television program hosted by comedian John Oliver.[4] The half-hour-long show premiered in April 2014 on HBO.[5]Last Week Tonight shares some similarities with Comedy Central's The Daily Show (where Oliver was previously featured as a correspondent and fill-in host), as the show takes a satirical look at news, politics and current events, but on a weekly basis.[4]"

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1660830226987.png

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Holy crap this stuff is so confusing. I had to read this a few times to understand it (hopefully). I THINK this person was born a man and married a man. Then he divorced the man, started transitioning to a woman and met a lesbian who he/she is currently in a relationship with now. Someone help me out by telling me if I’m right or wrong.

over9five

Staff member

Holy crap this stuff is so confusing. I had to read this a few times to understand it (hopefully). I THINK this person was born a man and married a man. Then he divorced the man, started transitioning to a woman and met a lesbian who he/she is currently in a relationship with now. Someone help me out by telling me if I’m right or wrong.
Definitely a Biden voter.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

My head hurts.

vantexan

Who's on first? What the hell is on second!

vantexan

So a lesbian won't have anything to do with a man but if genetically a man but looks like a woman that's ok? A whole new meaning to the joke about a lesbian trapped in the body of a man.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Hey Hateful Homo @El Correcto ...The first person to catch HIV was a homosexual who had sex with a monkey and now another homosexual had sex with another monkey to catch monkeypox. My question to you is, why do homosexuals keep having sex with monkeys?