LGBTQ

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Marjorie Taylor Greene: "The Bible tells us marriage is a covenant between a man and a woman. That’s what marriage is!"

So Marge, since we're running America by the Bible I guess we're stoning you to death because the good book says that's the punishment for adultery. (Leviticus 20:10)
Old Testament given to Jews only.
New law. New Testament. Hebrews 9 & 10.
Law of Christ is for all for all time.
People with no knowledge scripture say the dumbest things.

newolddude

Old Testament given to Jews only.
New law. New Testament. Hebrews 9 & 10.
Law of Christ is for all for all time.
People with no knowledge scripture say the dumbest things.
Let’s be honest that Leviticus is a :censored2:ty book to reference.

I like shrimp, lobster and crab. I like blended fabrics. I don’t see why mixing crops is a crime. I don’t like wearing a beard. I LOVE bacon.

Though I wouldn’t mind making my wife sleep outside in a tent while Aunt Flo visits.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1665801486460.png

El Correcto

god is dead
@BigUnionGuy
Sorry I’m not allowed to sling insults with you in that thread. The Christians banned the gay from participating in the thread full of insulting remarks about homosexuality and gay men.
Something about hurting christian with “insults and personal attacks”. It’s neat they allow you to do it though.

I would say being gay is much more about being discriminated against. That is the identity that really brings lgbt together, religious hatred and societal discrimination against people who are not cishet. Not any specific sex act, because not all gays are into that, but all gays are hated by ignorant people like yourself. Which is kind of weird seeing as you come on here to discuss being a teamster and representing teamsters.

I guess law enforcement hasn’t changed much, rampant hatred and othering of gay men is pretty common theme through out.

Thebrownblob

@Thebrownblob
Well try discriminating against them based on their sexuality and see how they feel about it.
Try mocking them to their face. Try telling them you think they are only gay because they were raped as a child and see how they react to your :censored2: and if they would want anything to do with you after that.

Oh wait you don’t do that to them and wonder why they are chill with you and I’m not??
Well I’ve never discriminate against you based on your sexuality so that’s not true.
I don’t know that I said you were gay because you were raped as a child but it would certainly screw anybody up. if I remember correctly you said that did not happen to you.

And if you’re going to list grievances that you think I’ve done to you are you going to list the ones you’ve done to me?

Neither one of us has been particularly nice to each other.

For some reason you think I hate you because you’re gay I don’t really understand that but it’s not true I don’t hate you at all.

If I knew you in person I probably would do just about anything you asked if you needed help. Sounds like you come to work and do your job without much incident.

And you’re always yelling at me because I’m a Christian lol well I’m a pretty piss poor one, and a lot of them that I know I wouldn’t want to be like. 😂

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
@BigUnionGuy
Sorry I’m not allowed to sling insults with you in that thread. The Christians banned the gay from participating in the thread full of insulting remarks about homosexuality and gay men.
Something about hurting christian with “insults and personal attacks”. It’s neat they allow you to do it though.

I would say being gay is much more about being discriminated against. That is the identity that really brings lgbt together, religious hatred and societal discrimination against people who are not cishet. Not any specific sex act, because not all gays are into that, but all gays are hated by ignorant people like yourself. Which is kind of weird seeing as you come on here to discuss being a teamster and representing teamsters.

I guess law enforcement hasn’t changed much, rampant hatred and othering of gay men is pretty common theme through out.
🤣

Thebrownblob

“Trying to create a society not grounded in reality”

Christians really lack any self awareness mocking everyone else while running around promoting their imaginary friend.
Because you understand everything about the universe and why were here and how we got here? OK got it! The fact you so vehemently deny something you don’t believe exist proves you don’t know if it exists or not. Atheists are fools because they deny something they cannot prove or disprove. At least agnostics are not so full of themselves.

El Correcto

god is dead
Your tiresome, lame attempts to provoke Christians is mildly amusing to those whose faith is grounded in Christ. Your envy, and anger at our confidence in our faith is pathetic.

That is reality.
You don’t have confidence in your faith or you wouldn’t try to prove faith with ridiculous arguments like the laws of thermodynamics.

You have no proof of your imaginary friend, it is not grounded in reality. It’s grounded in Jewish myths and fairytales.

El Correcto

god is dead
Because you understand everything about the universe and why were here and how we got here? OK got it! The fact you so vehemently deny something you don’t believe exist proves you don’t know if it exists or not. Atheists are fools because they deny something they cannot prove or disprove. At least agnostics are not so full of themselves.
Wow maybe learn to lay off the personal attacks of calling people fools.

Also go learn about gnostic<——>agnostic scale of religious belief. Agnostic doesn’t mean someone isn’t an atheist/theist bud.

El Correcto

god is dead
Well I’ve never discriminate against you based on your sexuality so that’s not true.
I don’t know that I said you were gay because you were raped as a child but it would certainly screw anybody up. if I remember correctly you said that did not happen to you.

And if you’re going to list grievances that you think I’ve done to you are you going to list the ones you’ve done to me?

Neither one of us has been particularly nice to each other.

For some reason you think I hate you because you’re gay I don’t really understand that but it’s not true I don’t hate you at all.

If I knew you in person I probably would do just about anything you asked if you needed help. Sounds like you come to work and do your job without much incident.

And you’re always yelling at me because I’m a Christian lol well I’m a pretty piss poor one, and a lot of them that I know I wouldn’t want to be like. 😂
They delete my comments why you are allowed to bad mouth people as fools, why am I not surprised.

Thebrownblob

They delete my comments why you are allowed to bad mouth people as fools, why am I not surprised.
Idk mine were deleted also 🤷‍♂️ doesn’t look like I called you a fool. Do you find a conspiracy theory against you all the time?
Interesting mine got deleted too and I don’t even care, but you’re pissed😂

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
You don’t have confidence in your faith or you wouldn’t try to prove faith with ridiculous arguments like the laws of thermodynamics.

You have no proof of your imaginary friend, it is not grounded in reality. It’s grounded in Jewish myths and fairytales.
Well, since God created everything that science is discovering, it only make sense that science points back to its Creator.