LGBTQ

El Correcto

god is dead
Idk mine were deleted also šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø doesnā€™t look like I called you a fool. Do you find a conspiracy theory against you all the time?
Interesting mine got deleted too and I donā€™t even care, but youā€™re pissedšŸ˜‚
No Iā€™m just highlighting the hypocrisy of Christians. Insulting Christianity is taken as a personal attack, insulting Christians in general is a personal attack. The same doesnā€™t apply for atheists?

Just like you can sit there and call me vile, evil, wicked and whatever other hateful nonsense/personal attack, but Iā€™m not allowed to do the same.

Thebrownblob

Doesnā€™t matter. Iā€™ve said true things that get removed like about Tommy and his claims about his marriage.
Probably. I donā€™t really keep score on what gets removed I have things removed too. I donā€™t take it personal and I doubt they decide itā€™s because they think Iā€™m a Christian lol. Itā€™s a Internet fourm, not real life.

El Correcto

god is dead
Probably. I donā€™t really keep score on what gets removed I have things removed too. I donā€™t take it personal and I doubt they decide itā€™s because they think Iā€™m a Christian lol. Itā€™s a Internet fourm, not real life.
I do and itā€™s overwhelmingly against me. Including who gets banned for it even though you are the one who starts the hateful personal attacks as Iā€™ve proven to you before.
When I came back I reported every tos violation against me and was told that just because I had god is dead under my name that was a personal attack against yā€™all snowflakes.

Thebrownblob

I do and itā€™s overwhelmingly against me. Including who gets banned for it even though you are the one who starts the hateful personal attacks as Iā€™ve proven to you before.
When I came back I reported every tos violation against me and was told that just because I had god is dead under my name that was a personal attack against yā€™all snowflakes.
Well donā€™t get mad at me, I didnā€™t do it. And insulting peoples religion is really unnecessary in my opinion but if that makes you happy go ahead. Similar to if someone had something derogatory towards homosexual under their name. That would be unnecessary and wrong as well imo. I donā€™t think most people are offended that your not Christian or dislike the Christian religion I think itā€™s your approach. I think Iā€™ve even said it before some of the worst people Iā€™ve ever been around call themselves ā€œChristianā€.

Last edited:

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I donā€™t care anymore.
šŸ¤£

vantexan

So youā€™re a theist now? There is no evidence or proof of any gods and most gods are considered dead no longer worshipped, yet you choose to believe in the possibility of one just because.

I highly doubt you could post this in relation to the Christian God. Because there is absolutely no glass of science that has proof of the Bibleā€™s claims and godā€™s word in it.
What Christians are concerned about is people like you want to remove any mention of God and Christ in any public square, forum, or any other interaction. You've gotten gay marriage, your rights to rent, etc are protected, yet it's not enough and apparently never will be. I don't care that gays were persecuted years ago. I don't care that they were persecuted for millennia. I can't change that. I care about the here and now. You're angry and you want revenge. If you aren't going to respect my rights to my beliefs, and that includes my voting rights to try and block things like school indoctrination, then you're not going to get any sympathy or empathy from me. You had best learn to live and let live for your own sake. You are vastly outnumbered and there's a limit to what people are willing to put up with. There are gays who appear regularly on FOX News. I can put aside my disagreement with their lifestyle to listen to their views on what we have in common. They get that and don't appear to be under delusions that the viewing audience is in agreement with their life choices. Nor am I in agreement with everyone who appears on FOX over a myriad of subjects. I have little in common with a lot of people. Doesn't mean I can't get along with them. But if you're going to put your anger front and center over every little thing you're just going to ultimately isolate yourself.

fishtm2001

What Christians are concerned about is people like you want to remove any mention of God and Christ in any public square, forum, or any other interaction. You've gotten gay marriage, your rights to rent, etc are protected, yet it's not enough and apparently never will be. I don't care that gays were persecuted years ago. I don't care that they were persecuted for millennia. I can't change that. I care about the here and now. You're angry and you want revenge. If you aren't going to respect my rights to my beliefs, and that includes my voting rights to try and block things like school indoctrination, then you're not going to get any sympathy or empathy from me. You had best learn to live and let live for your own sake. You are vastly outnumbered and there's a limit to what people are willing to put up with. There are gays who appear regularly on FOX News. I can put aside my disagreement with their lifestyle to listen to their views on what we have in common. They get that and don't appear to be under delusions that the viewing audience is in agreement with their life choices. Nor am I in agreement with everyone who appears on FOX over a myriad of subjects. I have little in common with a lot of people. Doesn't mean I can't get along with them. But if you're going to put your anger front and center over every little thing you're just going to ultimately isolate yourself.
Hey Van, are some schools being pressured to install litter boxes in restrooms to accommodate "cat children"?

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
when a member dies shouldn't their posts and everything be deleted or do they become property of the BC.
Would you haveta get an attorney to request this?

Thebrownblob

when a member dies shouldn't their posts and everything be deleted or do they become property of the BC.
Would you haveta get an attorney to request this?
What?
1666017564566.gif

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
@BigUnionGuy
Sorry Iā€™m not allowed to sling insults with you in that thread. Itā€™s neat they allow you to though.

I made a joke about all homosexuals enjoying butt sex.

That does not make me intolerant, discriminatory, or hateful. I could really care less.

But.... I do think this whole LGBQT thing has gone off the rails.

I would say being gay is much more about being discriminated against.

I would disagree.

The "community" seems to be searching for some sort of "super rights".

That is the identity that really brings lgbt together, religious hatred and societal discrimination against people who are not cishet.

Cishet.... nice word. I had to look it up. (and spell check doesn't like it)

Which is kind of weird seeing as you come on here to discuss being a teamster and representing teamsters.

It's kind of funny;

I've always made sure any (member or company) person was never uncomfortable around me.

In fact, when you don't show any disregard towards LGBQT Union members....

They will always vote for you in the next election.

:biggrin:

So suck on that.

fishtm2001

Probably because your liberal sources are saying it. Feel free to give examples.
Heidi Ganahl, the Republican gubernatorial candidate in Colorado

Republican candidate for Minnesota governor Dr. Scott Jensen

Nebraska state senator Bruce Bostelman

Michelle Evans, Texan Republican running for congress

In fairness it's mostly been at school board meetings where batsh-t crazy parents are spreading it and many in the gop are more than happy to stoke the flames of fear. It's what they're good at.