LGBTQ

Thebrownblob

Heidi Ganahl, the Republican gubernatorial candidate in Colorado

Republican candidate for Minnesota governor Dr. Scott Jensen

Nebraska state senator Bruce Bostelman

Michelle Evans, Texan Republican running for congress

In fairness it's mostly been at school board meetings where batsh-t crazy parents are spreading it and many in the gop are more than happy to stoke the flames of fear. It's what they're good at.
Well since they’re the ones paying the taxes they can spread whatever they want and you can just mind your business. Probably don’t even have any kids.

vantexan

Heidi Ganahl, the Republican gubernatorial candidate in Colorado

Republican candidate for Minnesota governor Dr. Scott Jensen

Nebraska state senator Bruce Bostelman

Michelle Evans, Texan Republican running for congress

In fairness it's mostly been at school board meetings where batsh-t crazy parents are spreading it and many in the gop are more than happy to stoke the flames of fear. It's what they're good at.
Still haven't heard of it. But I have heard of drag shows being put on for little kids. Parents concerned about that aren't crazy.

El Correcto

god is dead
I made a joke about all homosexuals enjoying butt sex.

That does not make me intolerant, discriminatory, or hateful. I could really care less.

But.... I do think this whole LGBQT thing has gone off the rails.

I would disagree.

The "community" seems to be searching for some sort of "super rights".

Cishet.... nice word. I had to look it up. (and spell check doesn't like it)

It's kind of funny;

I've always made sure any (member or company) person was never uncomfortable around me.

In fact, when you don't show any disregard towards LGBQT Union members....

They will always vote for you in the next election.

:biggrin:

So suck on that.
Yeah it does. Not all homosexuals enjoy anal, homosexuality is not defined by sex acts.
Yeah if those homosexuals saw what you posted on here they wouldn’t vote for you. The boomer Facebook memes, the openly disparaging remarks about butt sex and telling a gay man to suck on that as if your little insult doesn’t just undo whatever face of acceptance you’re putting on right now.

You do not like homosexuals, you have made that clear by needing to bring them up and disparage them. Even in ups discussion forum, not just here.

Thebrownblob

Yeah it does. Not all homosexuals enjoy anal, homosexuality is not defined by sex acts.
Yeah if those homosexuals saw what you posted on here they wouldn’t vote for you. The boomer Facebook memes, the openly disparaging remarks about butt sex and telling a gay man to suck on that as if your little insult doesn’t just undo whatever face of acceptance you’re putting on right now.

You do not like homosexuals, you have made that clear by needing to bring them up and disparage them. Even in ups discussion forum, not just here.
No one cares

Thebrownblob

Then why do they feel the need to remove my posts?

He wants to sit here and pretend not to be hateful, no wonder you want to cover for him, you both like putting on this little facade of acceptance.
You keep asking me a question I don’t have the answer to. Please question the mods threaten them and call them names that way they can handle you as they see fit. I don’t accept you because you’re a Pot stirring grouch. The fact that you’re gay I could care less about and wouldn’t even know if you didn’t tell me. You’re a problem looking for a reason to be upset.

El Correcto

god is dead
You keep asking me a question I don’t have the answer to. Please question the mods threaten them and call them names that way they can handle you as they see fit. I don’t accept you because you’re a Pot stirring grouch. The fact that you’re gay I could care less about and wouldn’t even know if you didn’t tell me. You’re a problem looking for a reason to be upset.
I’ve had these discussion for 4 years, with members all this site saying all kinds of horrible nonsense to me about my sexuality. I never once had to go for the report button or request they be Censored because of it.

The mods never straight up banned them for a week+ as far as I’m aware. They came on here comparing me to people who screw kids or animals. They compared homosexuals to murderers. No one ever told them they just come on here to cause a scene or rally for them to get banned or removed from threads.

I don’t mind this conversation because the facts are all firmly on my side of the argument when it comes to any of the Abrahamic religions. I really reveals who the true snowflakes are and who the censors are when it comes to this debate. Allowing fragrant TOS violations against one side of the argument and endlessly censoring another side for the slightest infraction.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
No that is a pretty cut and dry distinction.
The one you are making would pretty much make anyone not having sex or all virgins as asexuals.

It’s the romantic and sexual feelings you have towards other people that define your sexuality and kinks.
0EFE6DBC-292D-4E34-B794-A8E933797944.gif