LGBTQ

Integrity

Binge Poster
Well that didn't age well. The shooter referred to himself as non-binary. Once again a rush to blame conservatives and Christians but the shooter is a lib of some sort.
There are Christians who support the LGBTQ community.

I really don’t adhere to broad brush labels like “lib”.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I wonder if "It" is identifying as third gender, no gender, or have a fluctuating gender identity (genderfluid). So many various sexual orientations to choose from. Love is love. smh
I will judge and condemn no man.

I have a plank in my eye that prevents me from seeing anything in anyone else to judge. I dare not throw the first stone.

I will not even judge those that judge and condemn.

vantexan

There are Christians who support the LGBTQ community.

I really don’t adhere to broad brush labels like “lib”.
There are Christians who support a lot of things. The Apostle Paul in Romans makes it clear that it is unacceptable sin. We all sin but there's a difference between falling short, asking for forgiveness, and trying not to again, and refusing to give something up. Not a matter of judging.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
There are Christians who support a lot of things. The Apostle Paul in Romans makes it clear that it is unacceptable sin. We all sin but there's a difference between falling short, asking for forgiveness, and trying not to again, and refusing to give something up. Not a matter of judging.
Maybe he’s gay?

Integrity

Binge Poster
There are Christians who support a lot of things.
Yes there are.
The Apostle Paul in Romans makes it clear that it is unacceptable sin.
Is not all sin unacceptable?
We all sin but there's a difference between falling short, asking for forgiveness, and trying not to again, and refusing to give something up.
What is the difference?
Not a matter of judging.
It may not be, but it seems like it is.