LGBTQ

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
So the guy who took down the shooter was at the gay club with his wife, their daughter and her boyfriend....
Nice job taking the shooter down, but can I just ask why they were at the gay club?
One of the drag queen performers was a friend of his daughter.

Integrity

Binge Poster
We should have the ability to express our beliefs too.
I agree.
Saying I believe that robbery is wrong doesn't mean I hate robbers. It means I hate their actions. That applies to anything spoken of as sin in the Bible and it also means as an imperfect being I admit my sin and ask for forgiveness. But being an imperfect being doesn't preclude me from speaking out against sin.
Personally I choose not to cast a stone.
We should all strive for better. Those things listed as sin in the New Testament hurt us, they hurt others, they hurt society in general. I'm not going to let others participate openly in anything sinful without telling them they shouldn't do that. And I expect the same if I'm doing something wrong.
Ok

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I’m not certain I’ve ever read that in the book.
Under the old law, homosexuals were put to death (Lev. 20:13)
The Muslim holy book, the Koran, tells the story of Lot and the destruction of Sodom - and sodomy in Arabic is known as "liwat," based on Lot's name.
Men having sex with each other should be punished, the Koran says, but it doesn't say how - and it adds that they should be left alone if they repent.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1669161854834.png