LGBTQ

Integrity

Binge Poster
Did you ever consider that promoters of transgenderism are going.to frame it as a non trans thing?
Isn’t it the same crime whether perpetrated by someone with LGBTQ issues or by someone not having those issues.
Reminds me of liberals saying that gays can't be paedophiles, only straight men are. Or saying serial killers are always white men. Anything but the groups they support.
Who specifically said these things?
White policeman puts his knee on a black man's neck and there's 24/7 coverage. Black man runs over and kills a bunch of white parade participants and we hardly hear anything.
Would the issue here be disparity in media coverage?

Integrity

Binge Poster
We should recognize that there’s a difference between wants and needs.
Agreed. Let me explain my perspective on this. I don’t want to my child potentially using the same bathroom as those dealing with LGBTQ issues therefore I want my child to have the option to use a private lockable bathroom while at school and other public places. I think this is a reasonable want. You?
And true females shouldn’t have to lock themselves up in women’s bathrooms like they’re taking a leak on Riker’s Island in order to protect themselves from predators because the left has decided to accede to the former.
Never said this,but I think private lockable bathrooms would be a better option all around.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
June of 2013 was a simpler time, when being a supporter of gay marriage was enough for the left. Wasn’t all that much to talk about in here for a while.

The actual depravity really took off around 2015/16 and post #16 reflects that. The thread rightfully did the same in response.
You've studied this out.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1670940577094.png

vantexan

Isn’t it the same crime whether perpetrated by someone with LGBTQ issues or by someone not having those issues.

Who specifically said these things?

Would the issue here be disparity in media coverage?
Those who've been on this forum awhile have seen people come on here and say those things. If you follow conservative media they have over the years quoted or shown video or played audio of liberals saying those things. Yes it's the same crime, but remarkable how straight white males were considered the likely perpetrators until the actual perpetrator was caught and turned out to be someone other than a straight white male. And remarkable how who the perpetrator was personally was downplayed once he was caught.

Jiangshi

Heavily Moderated User, Loves Sailfish
Maybe it is if the perpetrator is a "gender-fluid" male wearing a skirt and he's doing it in the girl's bathroom.
I'd wager there are more sexual assaults committed by males in a HS football locker room than committed by high school transvestites.

vantexan

I'd wager there are more sexual assaults committed by males in a HS football locker room than committed by high school transvestites.
You would. There are two issues. One is obviously to prevent these sort of things from happening, in any setting, not just high schools. The other is the rights of the young women in those locker rooms who feel very uncomfortable undressing in front of a biological male. Seems you and others would trample over their rights to create rights for the transgender students.

Jiangshi

Heavily Moderated User, Loves Sailfish
You would. There are two issues. One is obviously to prevent these sort of things from happening, in any setting, not just high schools. The other is the rights of the young women in those locker rooms who feel very uncomfortable undressing in front of a biological male. Seems you and others would trample over their rights to create rights for the transgender students.
You would be wrong.

Box Ox

Against other male football players? Or are you saying the football players drag weaker women into the locker rooms to do it? Or the women don’t have their own locker rooms?

Even if the overall number of rapes by “gender-fluid” males on true women in women’s bathrooms were lower, that wouldn’t mean they should be dismissed as they’re likely almost entirely preventable through the use of common sense policy.

Here’s an example of such a policy:

No biological males dressed up as women or not dressed up as women are allowed in the women’s bathrooms or locker rooms. There will be no expectation or acceptance of it.

vantexan

Against other male football players? Or are you saying the football players drag weaker women into the locker rooms to do it? Or the women don’t have their own locker rooms?

Even if the overall number of rapes by “gender-fluid” males on true women in women’s bathrooms were lower, that wouldn’t mean they should be dismissed as they’re likely almost entirely preventable through the use of common sense policy.

Here’s an example of such a policy:

No biological males dressed up as women or not dressed up as women are allowed in the women’s bathrooms. There will be no expectation or acceptance of it.
But that's not fair! Everyone should have their rights restricted if it means one confused teenager can be where he wants to be when he changes clothes and takes showers!