LGBTQ

Box Ox

"Loudoun County Public Schools former superintendent Scott Ziegler and public information officer Wayde Byard were indicted by a special grand jury amid an eight-month investigation into the district’s mishandling of two sexual assault cases."

-----------------

"The unsealing comes after the Loudoun County school board fired Ziegler in a closed-door meeting last week following the release of a special grand jury report that said district administrators pursued their own interest instead of that of their students in handling cases of student sexual assault in 2021.

A male high-school student allegedly sexually assaulted two female students in the LCPS district between May and October of 2021.

The “gender-fluid” male student, who was wearing a skirt at the time, allegedly sodomized a ninth-grade girl in the girl’s bathroom at Stone Bridge High School. The perpetrator was transferred to another LCPS school, Broad Run High School (BRHS), where he allegedly sexually assaulted another female student. He allegedly “abducted” the girl from a hallway and forced her into an empty classroom where he nearly suffocated and sexually assaulted her, according to the grand jury report."

vantexan

"Loudoun County Public Schools former superintendent Scott Ziegler and public information officer Wayde Byard were indicted by a special grand jury amid an eight-month investigation into the district’s mishandling of two sexual assault cases."

-----------------

"The unsealing comes after the Loudoun County school board fired Ziegler in a closed-door meeting last week following the release of a special grand jury report that said district administrators pursued their own interest instead of that of their students in handling cases of student sexual assault in 2021.

A male high-school student allegedly sexually assaulted two female students in the LCPS district between May and October of 2021.

The “gender-fluid” male student, who was wearing a skirt at the time, allegedly sodomized a ninth-grade girl in the girl’s bathroom at Stone Bridge High School. The perpetrator was transferred to another LCPS school, Broad Run High School (BRHS), where he allegedly sexually assaulted another female student. He allegedly “abducted” the girl from a hallway and forced her into an empty classroom where he nearly suffocated and sexually assaulted her, according to the grand jury report."
@Jiangshi

Mutineer

Never heard of this religion.

Like some other denominations, the disciples of the leftist religion are very easy to identify.

The trait which gives them away is that they have a habit of saying and doing the quiet things out loud and openly.

They also share remarkable physical abilities that are reminiscent of a hydra.

Hope this helps.

vantexan

Do a search for "high school sexual assault"

It's not a 'trans' thing.
Did you ever consider that promoters of transgenderism are going.to frame it as a non trans thing? Reminds me of liberals saying that gays can't be paedophiles, only straight men are. Or saying serial killers are always white men. Anything but the groups they support. White policeman puts his knee on a black man's neck and there's 24/7 coverage. Black man runs over and kills a bunch of white parade participants and we hardly hear anything.

Box Ox

I like how this thread took 3 years to get to page 2 but then exploded to 375 pages.

June of 2013 was a simpler time, when being a supporter of gay marriage was enough for the left. Wasn’t all that much to talk about in here for a while.

The actual depravity really took off around 2015/16 and post #16 reflects that. The thread rightfully did the same in response.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Maybe it is if the perpetrator is a "gender-fluid" male wearing a skirt and he's doing it in the girl's bathroom.
I think focusing on the crime and seeing to it that these crimes are dealt with appropriately is the first priority.

I do think the bathroom use for gender issues, struggles and confusion is an issue that needs to take all societal wants and needs into account, not just those with gender issues, struggles, and confusion.

Private, lockable individual bathroom options for all is the solution that I see as fair to all.

oldngray

nowhere special
53b6.jpg

Integrity

Binge Poster
Like some other denominations, the disciples of the leftist religion are very easy to identify.
Where can I review one of the churches online? I am not finding them easy to identify?
The trait which gives them away is that they have a habit of saying and doing the quiet things out loud and openly.
I not sure what this means. An example might help.
They also share remarkable physical abilities that are reminiscent of a hydra.
?
Hope this helps.
It doesn’t, actually.

Box Ox

I do think the bathroom use for gender issues, struggles and confusion is an issue that needs to take all societal wants and needs into account, not just those with gender issues, struggles, and confusion.

Private, lockable individual bathroom options for all is the solution that I see as fair to all.

We should recognize that there’s a difference between wants and needs. And true females shouldn’t have to lock themselves up in women’s bathrooms like they’re taking a leak on Riker’s Island in order to protect themselves from predators because the left has decided to accede to the former.