LGBTQ

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1670969150532.png

Jiangshi

Heavily Moderated User, Loves Sailfish
Against other male football players? Or are you saying the football players drag weaker women into the locker rooms to do it? Or the women don’t have their own locker rooms?
Male sodomized by other males.

Check out Jim Jordan, as well.

vantexan

You would wonder. You should get with newfie and compare fantasies.

Do you think many girls who identify as male play men's sports?

Why are all you 'straight' guys so concerned with LGTBTQ?
Not talking about playing sports. Talking about being in gym class using the locker room of your preferred gender even if it's not your biological gender. You bristle at the thought of preventing boys who think they're girls from using girls locker rooms and restrooms. Does that apply to biological girls using boys locker rooms? How about them taking showers with boys? Are there standards you are willing to uphold or is it just do what you feel for everyone?

vantexan

Male sodomized by other males.

Check out Jim Jordan, as well.
Recently you pointed out Jim Jordan's district as well. Now that he's set to become the judicial committee chairman are you starting to look for things to criticize him about when he starts holding hearings about Hunter Biden and other Democratic related issues?

Thebrownblob

Wait a minute are you telling me my high school self could’ve identified as a girl to get in the girls locker room and see naked chicks? Damn that’s genius. Why didn’t I think of that?