LGBTQ

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I just discussed this very thing with a female friend. She was of the opinion that a man can be a woman. I asked if a man can physically and biologically become a woman, yes or no. Won’t answer, just vague talk about feelings. I’m done with idiots, corner them with truth.
It's pretend land.
It's all about recognizing pretendville as factual. If and when you get the mental case in a corner (rare), there is no answer and you're a racist.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1674676273016.png

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
https://nypost.com/2023/01/30/j-k-r...ill-file-it-where-i-keep-my-missing-friend-s/

“Deeply amused by those telling me I’ve lost their admiration due to the disrespect I show violent, duplicitous rapists. I shall file your lost admiration carefully in the box where I keep my missing friend—s,”
Best quote ever! How awesome it must be to be wealthy enough not to care that crazy people are trying to cancel you.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

As if it isn’t bad enough the LGBTQXYZ agenda is being forced down our throats in every movie, TV show or newspaper, HBO is now trying to trick people into watching a gay love story.