LGBTQ

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1675555427117.png

Babagounj

Strength through joy

A 75-year-old man who identifies as a woman recently won an election to become the chair of the Rhode Island Democratic Women’s Caucus.

The Rev. Donnie Anderson won an uncontested race to become the leader of the Democrat women’s group despite not being a woman.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

A 75-year-old man who identifies as a woman recently won an election to become the chair of the Rhode Island Democratic Women’s Caucus.

The Rev. Donnie Anderson won an uncontested race to become the leader of the Democrat women’s group despite not being a woman.
I’m ashamed to say I come from that :censored2: hole

Box Ox

Should that question be viewed as completely unreasonable if trans people, especially if they’re “medical professionals,” view their position as legitimate and defensible?

If one is a true believer, shouldn’t they be more inclined to respond to that question with something like “You’re damn right I’ve got one. A 2 foot long Arkansas rattlesnake. And you know what? That doesn’t matter at all. I am a trans woman.”

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
  • Average man's penis has increased in length by 25 percent since 1991 to 6 inches
  • Researchers fear longer penises could be linked to male infertility in the West
Not going to do them any good if they’re not using it. Lol.

vantexan

• Average man's penis has increased in length by 25 percent since 1991 to 6 inches
  • Researchers fear longer penises could be linked to male infertility in the West
If only mine had increased by 25% since 1991.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Should that question be viewed as completely unreasonable if trans people, especially if they’re “medical professionals,” view their position as legitimate and defensible?

If one is a true believer, shouldn’t they be more inclined to respond to that question with something like “You’re damn right I’ve got one. A 2 foot long Arkansas rattlesnake. And you know what? That doesn’t matter at all. I am a trans woman.”
I’m sorry, but if you have a penis you’re a man, end of discussion, period, full stop. Honor is another thing entirely.