LGBTQ

Gotta Go

1677714814754.png

oldngray

nowhere special

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
View attachment 419621

Valenzuela describes herself as "a bilingual, disabled, neurodivergent Queer Black Latina… who loves a good hot wing (but only with the right ranch) and things that sparkle."
Trust me, idiots like this abound here in AZ. Thank God they stay mostly in Phoenix.

newolddude

View attachment 419621

Valenzuela describes herself as "a bilingual, disabled, neurodivergent Queer Black Latina… who loves a good hot wing (but only with the right ranch) and things that sparkle."

School boards attract the worst of both sides. Both the Bible thumpers and the raging atheists. The problem is they scare away the normal people.

over9five

Staff member
Who has time to be on a school board? Normal people don't have the time to do things like that.
Which is exactly WHY school boards are loaded with weirdos.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
View attachment 419621

I can’t imagine sitting my butt in front of a whole room full of people as a school board member wearing cat ears. Who does that???? Lol.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

I saw this article on Fox News and did a little research. 🤮. Apparently, transgendered “women” use these to simulate childbirth, because it’s not enough that they’re trying to erase us from many things. Now I know it’s been awhile since I had a baby, but last time I checked or heard, babies don’t come out of the rectum. They want so desperately to be something they NEVER will be, despite the surgeries, prosthetics, toys, make-up, dresses, etc.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

I saw this article on Fox News and did a little research. 🤮. Apparently, transgendered “women” use these to simulate childbirth, because it’s not enough that they’re trying to erase us from many things. Now I know it’s been awhile since I had a baby, but last time I checked or heard, babies don’t come out of the rectum. They want so desperately to be something they NEVER will be, despite the surgeries, prosthetics, toys, make-up, dresses, etc.
If that isn’t the most effed up thing I’ve ever seen I don’t know what is. Absolutely disgusting and demonic.