LGBTQ

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Zacchigna’s lawsuit claims that her desire to transition was never challenged by her various healthcare providers, who affirmed her beliefs instead of providing medical alternatives.

“The Defendants permitted Michelle to self-diagnose as transgender and prescribe her own treatment without providing a differential diagnosis or proposing alternative treatments,” her claim filed in the Ontario Superior Court of Justice reportedly states.
So she was 21 (legally an adult) when she transitioned and realized she made a mistake years later, but they think ten year olds are capable of making the life altering moves to transition. Also, she got her info from Tumblr and LifeJournal. That’s it? That’s the only research she did? I hope she loses her lawsuit. Actions have consequences and she was legally old enough to make those decisions, good or bad. People are crazy.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
So she was 21 (legally an adult) when she transitioned and realized she made a mistake years later, but they think ten year olds are capable of making the life altering moves to transition. Also, she got her info from Tumblr and LifeJournal. That’s it? That’s the only research she did? I hope she loses her lawsuit. Actions have consequences and she was legally old enough to make those decisions, good or bad. People are crazy.
I hope they throw it out too.

oldngray

nowhere special
Parents who try to transition their prepubescent kids should end up tortured themselves.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Stupid Canucks.

'Nuff said.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
1677200723584.png

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

UnionStrong

Shoot him at dawn.

Last edited:

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

This dingbat should not be allowed to leave this country, especially in any kind of official capacity. Talk about privilege. She thinks that other countries should follow our values. Which ones? The values of transitioning children to the opposite sex? Maybe living off welfare and mooching off of working taxpayers? I’m sure she isn’t talking about our values of working hard and living the American Dream. Who does she think she is to lecture anyone, anywhere, on values??

UnionStrong

This dingbat should not be allowed to leave this country, especially in any kind of official capacity. Talk about privilege. She thinks that other countries should follow our values. Which ones? The values of transitioning children to the opposite sex? Maybe living off welfare and mooching off of working taxpayers? I’m sure she isn’t talking about our values of working hard and living the American Dream. Who does she think she is to lecture anyone, anywhere, on values??
Completely clueless, narcissistic, and obnoxious.