LGBTQ

newolddude

Lt. Gov. Randy McNally’s spokesperson said the conservative lawmaker “is a prolific social media commenter” and “enjoys interacting with constituents.”

newolddude

I was fooled.

FqygBhxXsAIGnKI

newolddude

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

I saw this article on Fox News and did a little research. 🤮. Apparently, transgendered “women” use these to simulate childbirth, because it’s not enough that they’re trying to erase us from many things. Now I know it’s been awhile since I had a baby, but last time I checked or heard, babies don’t come out of the rectum. They want so desperately to be something they NEVER will be, despite the surgeries, prosthetics, toys, make-up, dresses, etc.

@sailfish can you confirm or deny

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
@Integrity
@Integrity
Since you agree with the teaching of scripture that a husband cannot be a woman, yet disagree with scripture that a deacon can be a woman, do you agree with the scripture that a marriage approved by God is to between a male and female?
Head to the LGBTQ thread.
Do you agree with the scripture that a marriage approved by God is to between a male and female?

Integrity

Binge Poster
@Integrity

Do you agree with the scripture that a marriage approved by God is to between a male and female?
Please cite and quote the scripture that you are referring to, please include the translation that you are citing and quoting from.

I will review the information.

I will then take the information and question to God for guidance.

Once I have done this I will reply to your post.

qdg2

Please cite and quote the scripture that you are referring to, please include the translation that you are citing and quoting from.

Say, take your cell phone and take a selfie with God and while you are at it.....record the conversation?

Integrity

Binge Poster
Say, take your cell phone and take a selfie with God and while you are at it.....record the conversation?
Good one. Pretty funny

If you truly are interested, I can provide some info about the process of talking and listening to God that I practice.

If not, all good.

Have a good day my friend.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King

"Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;" -Ephesians 5:25

And He answered and said to them, “Have you not read that He who [a]made them at the beginning ‘made them male and female,’ and said, ‘For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’? So then, they are no longer two but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let not man separate.”- Matthew 19:4-6

Plus about a zillion other passages that refer to husbands and wives, fathers and mothers. It's not rocket science.
Yes or no?

Integrity

Binge Poster
"Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;" -Ephesians 5:25

And He answered and said to them, “Have you not read that He who [a]made them at the beginning ‘made them male and female,’ and said, ‘For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’? So then, they are no longer two but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let not man separate.”- Matthew 19:4-6

Plus about a zillion other passages that refer to husbands and wives, fathers and mothers. It's not rocket science.

Yes or no?

Please see bold above.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American

Yes or no?
Ever consider that this is an admonishment against abortion???