LGBTQ

Babagounj

Strength through joy

A shocking video shows how a furious transgender activist flipped over a display table for conservative campus group Turning Point USA at the University of Washington before screaming: 'Get the friend* off my campus, you Nazi'.

The protester, who has not been identified, hurled foul language at the TPUSA reps before destroying their information desk as they stood and filmed the outburst earlier this week.

The video begins with the activist mid-sentence, saying: 'Yeah, you just support the genocide of trans kids' in the latest example of left wingers protesting the group's presence on a university campus.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

A shocking video shows how a furious transgender activist flipped over a display table for conservative campus group Turning Point USA at the University of Washington before screaming: 'Get the friend* off my campus, you Nazi'.

The protester, who has not been identified, hurled foul language at the TPUSA reps before destroying their information desk as they stood and filmed the outburst earlier this week.

The video begins with the activist mid-sentence, saying: 'Yeah, you just support the genocide of trans kids' in the latest example of left wingers protesting the group's presence on a university campus.
Those are deranged people. This needs to stop. Start kicking some asses. Bitch wearing a mask outside, sure sign of mental illness.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!

One thing that we are finding out very quickly is that transgenders are very angry and violent people. Especially if you don’t go along with their delusion.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Life's tough.
If you struggle every time you go to the bathroom to take a piss, or which bathroom to use when you're in the public, and whether you're going to stand or sit, think of the added stress one must have. Oh the humanity!
This is basic stuff the normal, untwisted public doesn't even think about.
Add that to what life deals all of us and you have one red hot trans fire ball. I'm gonna be more understan...lol!

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1681497604911.png

TheDudeAbides92

One thing that’s really been bothering me: if it’s such a courageous and brave thing to be trans why is it that Michael Obama can’t admit that he’s a gay man and became a woman and then married Barack who’s also obviously light in the loafers ?

vantexan

One thing that’s really been bothering me: if it’s such a courageous and brave thing to be trans why is it that Michael Obama can’t admit that he’s a gay man and became a woman and then married Barack who’s also obviously light in the loafers ?
Are you saying real men can get pregnant?

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!

Just think this thing was on all kind of fashion magazine covers. The news media kept telling us how beautiful this thing was. I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but I’m not beholding.

IMG_1173.jpeg