LGBTQ

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
You can't transition to a woman when you can't even define what a woman is.

BOOM 💥.
They can’t even make sense of the crap they want everyone else to buy. Who is the most mentally ill…. the ones saying they are what they are not or the ones that are going along with them? 🤔

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King

Integrity

Binge Poster

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
1681240700114.png

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Police in Portland delayed the release of details surrounding the horrific murder of a cab driver on Easter Sunday because the subject is a transgender individual, according to conservative reporter Andy Ngo.

Police found the cab driver dead after officers responded to a report of a stabbing near Southeast Washington Street and Water Avenue, Oregon Live reported.

The suspect was transgender individual Moses Lopez, 30, of Portland, who was arrested by police at the scene and charged with with second-degree murder and unlawful use of a weapon.

Lopez was booked days before for threatening a different person with a weapon, but was released without bail.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Police in Portland delayed the release of details surrounding the horrific murder of a cab driver on Easter Sunday because the subject is a transgender individual, according to conservative reporter Andy Ngo.

Police found the cab driver dead after officers responded to a report of a stabbing near Southeast Washington Street and Water Avenue, Oregon Live reported.

The suspect was transgender individual Moses Lopez, 30, of Portland, who was arrested by police at the scene and charged with with second-degree murder and unlawful use of a weapon.

Lopez was booked days before for threatening a different person with a weapon, but was released without bail.
I’m shocked