LGBTQ

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
At times.
Such hypocrisy. Your words reveal nothing but lies /heresy. God does not 1) Literally speak to anyone today. 2) God does not change. He has spoken to all through his word. The very idea you claim he has spoken to you and changed his mind about homosexuality, same sex marriage, abortion is not murder, etc, is beyond laughable.
It seems you place the Bible above or equivalent to God himself.
It seems you're wrong as usual. The Bible reveals all we know about God and all He wants us to know.
The Holy Spirit wrote the Bible? Do you believe in the dictation theory ?
Get it. Get it. For the 100th time, get it. By direct revelation/ inspiration (you know, something you claim, lol) from the Holy Spirit, chosen men of God were revealed the mind of God from the Holy Spirit. It was communicated to us in the form of words. Both spoken and then written.
Do you believe in the dictation theory ?
No. It leaves the wrong impression of how the scripture was written.
Thankfully my relationship with God is above scripture.
It sure is. Above and beyond anything in scripture. I wouldn't be to thankful, though.The scripture you're so far above condemns you.

qdg2

Such hypocrisy. Your words reveal nothing but lies /heresy. God does not 1) Literally speak to anyone today. 2) God does not change. He has spoken to all through his word. The very idea you claim he has spoken to you and changed his mind about homosexuality, same sex marriage, abortion is not murder, etc, is beyond laughable.

It seems you're wrong as usual. The Bible reveals all we know about God and all He wants us to know.

Get it. Get it. For the 100th time, get it. By direct revelation/ inspiration (you know, something you claim, lol) from the Holy Spirit, chosen men of God were revealed the mind of God from the Holy Spirit. It was communicated to us in the form of words. Both spoken and then written.

No. It leaves the wrong impression of how the scripture was written.

It sure is. Above and beyond anything in scripture. I wouldn't be to thankful, though.The scripture you're so far above condemns you.
How do you know this....exactly and without ANY doubt? Serious question.

I believe a lot of folks would really like to know....How you...YOU have all the answers? You denigrate and belittle.....

Get it. Get it. For the 100th time.....@Integrity talks to or hears God directly......or says so anyway. He can no more prove it than you can disprove it.

He has as much credibility as anyone(you included).

You two going round and round about (religion basically) is beyond laughable. See?

Again, how do you know(and prove it)? Please....no Bible thumping....that's how we got here. It
is no different than the trans/gay pushing their "How To" children's books.....(that's their religion).....or burkas. How about stone monoliths....see?....and the best....cutting hearts out of virgins on a granite slab? There is no difference. All these folks "believe" something(see above). The Palestinians are launching rockets because there was word of a "sacrifice" to be made....just rumor. That is beyond laughable if not bizarre.

And say, why doesn't God "literally" speak to anyone today? He used to but not now? Why? He used to create whole universe's....what's he doing now? Serious question. A guy like you would/should(better) know.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Geez. Do you two ever stop? You’re not going to convince each other of anything so why continue? At this point you’re arguing for argument’s sake. It’s kind of like the definition of crazy….doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
It’s funny (not really) that man made religions will have people that basically believe in the same thing fight over it. Man made Religions break up families, breaks friendships and cause wars while their believers think their religion will bring happiness and peace. The happiness and peace only comes if everyone believes their religion the way that they believe it. Once someone doesn’t believe that religion the peace and love ends while the person in the religion still believes they are peaceful and loving. The one in the religion can’t see this while everyone on the outside sees it clearly and the one in the religion can’t understand why people don’t want any part of their beliefs.
There are 1000’s of Christian denominations. So this is 1000’s of denominations that are sure they are interpreting the Bible correctly while they believe the other 1000’s are just not quite right and each denomination thinks this.
They can read the contradictions in the Bible and turn around and tell you there are no contradictions.
Here are some contradictions. I have to say some are a stretch but if you come up with more than a dozen in one book you got to question that book.. especially if that book was inspired by the all knowing.

Happy Easter all! I’m going to go celebrate with some chocolate bunny!

Peace ✌🏼 out!

Last edited:

BrownFlush

How do you know this....exactly and without ANY doubt? Serious question.

I believe a lot of folks would really like to know....How you...YOU have all the answers? You denigrate and belittle.....

Get it. Get it. For the 100th time.....@Integrity talks to or hears God directly......or says so anyway. He can no more prove it than you can disprove it.
I've said it all all along. Get it. Get it. The Word of God. It's in there. Your comment as well as all of Integrity's painfully shows your lack of knowledge when it comes to the Bible. I don't prove or disprove anything anyone says. The words that are written do that.
He has as much credibility as anyone(you included).
According to what's written, he believes lies and speaks lies.
You two going round and round about (religion basically) is beyond laughable. See?
There's no round and round to it. Trust me. He's not any competition.
Again, how do you know(and prove it)? Please....no Bible thumping....that's how we got here. It
is no different than the trans/gay pushing their "How To" children's books.....(that's their religion).....or burkas. How about stone monoliths....see?....and the best....cutting hearts out of virgins on a granite slab? There is no difference. All these folks "believe" something(see above). The Palestinians are launching rockets because there was word of a "sacrifice" to be made....just rumor. That is beyond laughable if not bizarre.
Wow! Exciting! Is there a point here?
Whatever the issue, I'll look to scripture for an answer. Thumping? Call it what you want. But, those words that are written will be what judges me on the last day. If Bible passages bother you, don't read it.
And say, why doesn't God "literally" speak to anyone today? He used to but not now? Why? He used to create whole universe's....what'sdoing now? Serious question. A guy like you would/should(better) know.
It's in the book. It thumps right out at you. Serious answer.
I'd answer what the Bible says he's doing now, but that would be too much thumping in one response. Indeeeeeeed.

BrownFlush

Also, it’s Easter.

There’s better things to be doing than fighting.

Happy Easter @Operational needs. :)
Ever wonder why differences in religion is always viewed as fighting and not disagreements?
Political facts are ok to discuss, but Biblical facts aren't.
Ain't no fight here from me , but I'll defend what I believe the Bible teaches with an open mind. If that's viewed as fighting, it's not how I view it.
Not just my eternity is involved but the soul of the one involved in the discussion is a stake.

BrownFlush

Geez. Do you two ever stop? You’re not going to convince each other of anything so why continue? At this point you’re arguing for argument’s sake. It’s kind of like the definition of crazy….doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.
I'll quit when he does. Wait... maybe sooner. lol
There is no argument.

BrownFlush

1681215263453.png

Integrity

Binge Poster
I am sad for you @BrownFlush,

What Does the Bible Say About Mocking?

I believe you are loved and treasured by God in spite if missing the mark in the area of mockery.

My suggestion for you I say with love, study the Word made flesh. I believe if only you have a mustard seed of faith in Him above all things of religion, you will hear His voice through the Spirit.

May the light of God’s love shine in your spirit and give you peace.

☮️

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
I am sad for you @BrownFlush,

What Does the Bible Say About Mocking?

I believe you are loved and treasured by God in spite if missing the mark in the area of mockery.

My suggestion for you I say with love, study the Word made flesh. I believe if only you have a mustard seed of faith in Him above all things of religion, you will hear His voice through the Spirit.

May the light of God’s love shine in your spirit and give you peace.

☮️
WTF are you trying to say? Don't you think simple, straight-forward English would make your message more meaningful and less.....you know...