LGBTQ

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
They are transgender, not “trannies”. Show some respect for your fellow Americans.

Here is a website that tracks all the anti-trans legislation across the country:

Hope this helps.
None of those attack trannies.

I get that victimhood is fundamental in the catechism of the religion of leftism, but it's just flat out ridiculous. You need to give up that schtick my good friend.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The fact that these Democrats categorize preventing genital mutilation and sterilisation of young children as "attacking" trannies, tells you everything you need to know about the religion of leftism.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
They are transgender, not “trannies”. Show some respect for your fellow Americans.

Here is a website that tracks all the anti-trans legislation across the country:

Hope this helps.
Such attacks. Lol. I can understand why groomer pedos would be so worried.

1682216577675.png

1682216377049.png

1682216744828.png

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
What are you TALKING about?
I'm talking about sterilization drugs being given to children. I'm talking about double mastectomies being performed on young girls.

Most importantly, I'm talking about the fact that Democrats are somehow in denial about these facts.

My good friend, I'm here to help you open your eyes. America's children deserve better.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
When will the outrage begin.
Police say they were called to the scene of the shooting on Martin Luther King Jr. Drive SW in Atlanta, and that they are currently investigating the incident, according to a report by Deadline.

“Upon arrival, officers located a female victim with an apparent gunshot wound. She was not alert, conscious or breathing and pronounced deceased on scene by AFR [Atlanta Fire Rescue Department],” police said. “Homicide investigators responded to the scene and are working to determine the circumstances surrounding the incident. The investigation continues.”

While police did not identify the victim by name, Kokomo City director D. Smith told Deadline that it was 35-year-old Rasheeda Williams — also known as Koko Da Doll — who was fatally shot in Atlanta Tuesday night.

Smith referred to the Williams as “the latest victim of violence against black transgender women.”

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Speaking of women's rights, where are the "big name" women speaking up about what's going on in the trans world, sports, etc?
They don't care about women. The only thing they care about is abortion.

Last edited:

Next Day Error

X - Other
I'm not. Why has trans-anything been shoehorned into absolutely everything so hard for the past year or two?
Trans people felt it was time to come out of the closet. Mainstream society accepts them. Right-wing nuts feels threatened and backlashes against trans existence by passing hateful laws and showing up with guns to libraries to try to intimidate people. This caused even more mainstream America to say enough is enough and come out in full support of their fellow Americans right to live as they see fit.

Why do right-wingers hate personal freedom??

Next Day Error

X - Other
I'm talking about sterilization drugs being given to children. I'm talking about double mastectomies being performed on young girls.

Most importantly, I'm talking about the fact that Democrats are somehow in denial about these facts.

My good friend, I'm here to help you open your eyes. America's children deserve better.
Fewer than 800 of these gender-affirming surgeries have been done since 2019 based on a Reuters article. Do any of them regret it? Why do you care? Isn’t that what freedom is about? Do the parents not have a say in these matters? Do you not believe in parental rights?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Police say they were called to the scene of the shooting on Martin Luther King Jr. Drive SW in Atlanta, and that they are currently investigating the incident, according to a report by Deadline.

“Upon arrival, officers located a female victim with an apparent gunshot wound. She was not alert, conscious or breathing and pronounced deceased on scene by AFR [Atlanta Fire Rescue Department],” police said. “Homicide investigators responded to the scene and are working to determine the circumstances surrounding the incident. The investigation continues.”

While police did not identify the victim by name, Kokomo City director D. Smith told Deadline that it was 35-year-old Rasheeda Williams — also known as Koko Da Doll — who was fatally shot in Atlanta Tuesday night.

Smith referred to the Williams as “the latest victim of violence against black transgender women.”
Without any details they’re assuming the death was related to her being black and transgender. Maybe it was just because she was black and killed by a black person in a drug deal going wrong on MLK Ave. Or maybe it was a domestic situation. Or maybe someone trying to rob what they thought is a helpless woman. But nooo, they have to shout from the rooftops about violence against a black transgender with no details or evidence.

Next Day Error

X - Other
Without any details they’re assuming the death was related to her being black and transgender. Maybe it was just because she was black and killed by a black person in a drug deal going wrong on MLK Ave. Or maybe it was a domestic situation. Or maybe someone trying to rob what they thought is a helpless woman. But nooo, they have to shout from the rooftops about violence against a black transgender with no details or evidence.
People may or may not have jumped the gun on motive in this murder but you have to understand that the murder rate for our fellow Black transgender Americans is much higher and growing as a share of all murders. It's understandable that people have a knee-jerk reaction although I do agree that we should all pump the brakes on motive.

Here's a related news story about the violence and murder rate towards the transgender community:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Three deaths is now an "epidemic".
Lol

In a tweet on Thursday, officials said, “The Atlanta Police Department (APD) is actively investigating three violent crimes involving transgender women this year. While these individual incidents are unrelated, we are very aware of the epidemic-level violence black and brown transgender women face in America.”