LGBTQ

Thebrownblob

People may or may not have jumped the gun on motive in this murder but you have to understand that the murder rate for our fellow Black transgender Americans is much higher and growing as a share of all murders. It's understandable that people have a knee-jerk reaction although I do agree that we should all pump the brakes on motive.

Here's a related news story about the violence and murder rate towards the transgender community:

Black, trans women? How many of them are there like 50. 🤷‍♂️

Thebrownblob

People may or may not have jumped the gun on motive in this murder but you have to understand that the murder rate for our fellow Black transgender Americans is much higher and growing as a share of all murders. It's understandable that people have a knee-jerk reaction although I do agree that we should all pump the brakes on motive.

Here's a related news story about the violence and murder rate towards the transgender community:

Let’s break this group down even further…. how about black trans women named Mike, who like 80s hip-hop, their eggs over easy, their toast, lightly buttered, and their favorite color is green. What’s the murder rate for that group?

Next Day Error

X - Other
Yes it is.
So we cut out all gender-affirming care and the trans kids grow up completely miserable and not in sync with their true selves. One could argue that that’s child abuse.

1% of patients who transition regret it. We should trust families to make their own decisions over their health. I thought that’s what republicans used to think. Get government out of peoples’ homes and personal decisions.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Trans people felt it was time to come out of the closet. Mainstream society accepts them. Right-wing nuts feels threatened and backlashes against trans existence by passing hateful laws and showing up with guns to libraries to try to intimidate people. This caused even more mainstream America to say enough is enough and come out in full support of their fellow Americans right to live as they see fit.

Why do right-wingers hate personal freedom??
They couldn't accept themselves in the first place. If they did they wouldn't need to be trans. But why should anyone "accept" bending over backwards to cater to their delusions? Why should anyone "accept" grooming minors? Right to live as they see fit? What does that even mean?

Next Day Error

X - Other
They couldn't accept themselves in the first place. If they did they wouldn't need to be trans. But why should anyone "accept" bending over backwards to cater to their delusions? Why should anyone "accept" grooming minors? Right to live as they see fit? What does that even mean?
It means they're not hurting anyone else by deciding to come out as their true selves. You can't handle that. Some might call that being a snowflake. But by all means, go to a library reading with your AR-15 if it makes you feel like more of a man.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I, for one, don’t wish to live in Bizarro World, so I will continue to promote normalcy as I know it.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
It means they're not hurting anyone else by deciding to come out as their true selves. You can't handle that. Some might call that being a snowflake. But by all means, go to a library reading with your AR-15 if it makes you feel like more of a man.
Key: "to come out as their true selves"
Your meaning: If you have a penis you are not "truly" a male if you think you are a female.
If you have a vagina you are not"truly" a female if you think your a male.
Necessary conclusion: Mental problems.

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
We should trust families to make their own decisions over their health. I thought that’s what republicans used to think. Get government out of peoples’ homes and personal decisions.
Preventing child abuse is a job the government should be doing. We'd be happy to do it instead, but I guarantee you won't like the punishment we give to these child abusers.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Hope the horses already ate because you must've bought out all the straw. I'm going to break down your :censored2:ty argument sentence by sentence so here we go. And as a disclaimer, my usage of words such as "they" will refer to the current community/movement as whole, not any particular individuals because it would obviously be too broad of a brush to say this is everybody.

It means they're not hurting anyone else by deciding to come out as their true selves.
This statement suggests their only goal is to announce that they are trans. Which if that truly was the case, I don't think anyone would even care. But we both know that's far from what you're talking about because why else would would anyone think denying individuals from going into opposite sex changing areas and giving permanently lifechanging and damaging surgeries and hormonal treatments to children are an "attack"? They want to drag everyone in to kowtow to all this lunacy.

You can't handle that.
Can't handle what? Like I said. This obviously isn't about people simply stating they're a different gender. I don't have any kids of my own and couldn't give a :censored2: about women's sports so I have no dog in this fight whatsoever but it doesn't mean I'm not going to openly criticize and laugh at this clown world.🤡And I'll let you in on another tidbit of info. I'm probably one of the few if not only individuals on this site who has knowingly and willingly had sexual relations with an individual who would likely be considered "trans" in the current year. So obviously I see bigger issues at hand than what you are trying to claim I actually am.

Some might call that being a snowflake.
That's so 2010.

But by all means, go to a library reading with your AR-15 if it makes you feel like more of a man.
Now you're implying I emphasize with and condone intentionally threatening or intimidating trans individuals who were simply minding their own business. I'm not going to bother seeking out that news story so for the sake of this argument I'm just going to take your word that that's exactly what happened. In which case no, I do not encourage or condone it. And the individuals who did so should be charged as such. Then again, we live in this bass-akwards bizzarro clown world where guys twerking their thonged asses in kids faces is acceptable so maybe there was a reason they went to library brandishing ARs. I don't know. But like I said, we'll go with the former for the sake of argument.

vantexan

So we cut out all gender-affirming care and the trans kids grow up completely miserable and not in sync with their true selves. One could argue that that’s child abuse.

1% of patients who transition regret it. We should trust families to make their own decisions over their health. I thought that’s what republicans used to think. Get government out of peoples’ homes and personal decisions.
Where are you getting your numbers? And why would anyone promote changing the sex of an immature child based on that child's feelings? If that child truly feels that way he can make a decision as an adult as to whether he wants to alter his physiology to conform with how he feels he is inside. What often happens with a child is he is influenced by others to think certain things and what we often have today is grown adults trying to influence children without the parents of the child aware that is happening. So best bet is let that child at least reach 18 and make a decision for himself.

I like what Bill Maher said recently. He said when he was 10 he wanted to be a pirate. It was a good thing they didn't let him get surgery or he'd have a peg leg and a patch over a missing eye. Silly as that sounds you can't undo permanent alterations made on the decision of a child who may see things a good deal differently as an adult.

Thebrownblob

Looks to me like a large majority of them commit suicide. Sad and unfortunate. I thought they were chasing the dream and being happy?

“Research has shown that experiences of victimization are related to low well-being, including suicide thoughts and attempts”
Easy for you to joke about murder.
actually, if you look a little deeper is mostly suicide. Seems they’re not so happy, who knew?