LGBTQ

vantexan

Looks to me like a large majority of them commit suicide. Sad and unfortunate. I thought they were chasing the dream and being happy?

“Research has shown that experiences of victimization are related to low well-being, including suicide thoughts and attempts”

actually, if you look a little deeper is mostly suicide. Seems they’re not so happy, who knew?
Must be terrible to alter yourself that way and realize you've made an irrevocable mistake.

Box Ox

Do you not believe in parental rights?
I do not believe parents have the right to abuse their children. Simple stuff my very good friend.
Except it's not child abuse.

Leftist parents sometimes refuse to do the right thing and protect their children. And for those children the consequences can be catastrophic and lifelong. Children should never be fed to the predations of adult abusers who are trying to make a buck or satisfy themselves.

It seems that the adult charged in the story below is lucky that they committed their alleged crimes in Oregon.

‘Drag Mom’ Who Mentored 11-Year-Old At Satan-Themed Pub Sentenced For 11 Child Sex Felonies | The Daily Wire

"A “drag mom” who mentored an 11-year-old at a Satan-themed pub in Oregon has been sentenced to less than a year in prison for 11 felony child sex crimes.

Kelsey Meta Boren, 31, pled guilty on March 23 to 11 counts of encouraging child sexual abuse in the first degree. Another charge of using a child in a display of sexually explicit conduct was dismissed.

She will serve 11 months in jail and five years probation. She will need her probation officer’s permission to have contact with minors, she will be banned from contact with the victim, and she will have to register as a sex offender."
---------------
"Vanellope’s family and friends have since released a statement saying the relationship between the child and Boren was “professional” only and they only met “maybe four or five time."

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Leftist parents sometimes refuse to do the right thing and protect their children. And for those children the consequences can be catastrophic and lifelong. Children should never be fed to the predations of adult abusers who are trying to make a buck or satisfy themselves.

It seems that the adult charged in the story below is lucky that they committed their alleged crimes in Oregon.

‘Drag Mom’ Who Mentored 11-Year-Old At Satan-Themed Pub Sentenced For 11 Child Sex Felonies | The Daily Wire

"A “drag mom” who mentored an 11-year-old at a Satan-themed pub in Oregon has been sentenced to less than a year in prison for 11 felony child sex crimes.

Kelsey Meta Boren, 31, pled guilty on March 23 to 11 counts of encouraging child sexual abuse in the first degree. Another charge of using a child in a display of sexually explicit conduct was dismissed.

She will serve 11 months in jail and five years probation. She will need her probation officer’s permission to have contact with minors, she will be banned from contact with the victim, and she will have to register as a sex offender."
---------------
"Vanellope’s family and friends have since released a statement saying the relationship between the child and Boren was “professional” only and they only met “maybe four or five time."

Freaks like that need to be put down.

Next Day Error

X - Other
Looks to me like a large majority of them commit suicide. Sad and unfortunate. I thought they were chasing the dream and being happy?

“Research has shown that experiences of victimization are related to low well-being, including suicide thoughts and attempts”

actually, if you look a little deeper is mostly suicide. Seems they’re not so happy, who knew?
Suicide is more common among those that were cast out of their families. Also probably why many are in sex work. They feel worthless. Which is sad because they aren't worthless, they are our fellow countrymen and women. They deserve respect like anyone else.

The push to normalize transgender people is so that they feel connected to society. Maybe if they are more accepted then more parents will be more likely to accept and love their own kids as if they were cisgender.

The suicide rate comes from them feeling outcast and unloved. Who's more likely to be outcast and unloved? Those who are misunderstood.

UnionStrong

---------------

Demon

Thebrownblob

Suicide is more common among those that were cast out of their families. Also probably why many are in sex work. They feel worthless. Which is sad because they aren't worthless, they are our fellow countrymen and women. They deserve respect like anyone else.

The push to normalize transgender people is so that they feel connected to society. Maybe if they are more accepted then more parents will be more likely to accept and love their own kids as if they were cisgender.

The suicide rate comes from them feeling outcast and unloved. Who's more likely to be outcast and unloved? Those who are misunderstood.
Nope, It is mental illness, no one can make you commit suicide. Everyone has to deal with rejection and loneliness. The urge to harm ones self is a mental issue no amount of acceptance and reasoning can overcome. Keep virtue signaling if it makes you feel better but it won't help.

UnionStrong

Feelings, nothing more than feelings

Next Day Error

X - Other
Nope, It is mental illness, no one can make you commit suicide. Everyone has to deal with rejection and loneliness. The urge to harm ones self is a mental issue no amount of acceptance and reasoning can overcome. Keep virtue signaling if it makes you feel better but it won't help.
John 13

34 “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. 35 By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”

Was Jesus virtue signaling?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I don't understand how so many leftist parents' protective instincts which have furthered humanity for thousands of years just don't kick in strongly enough or at all with this stuff. Maybe politics and/or selfishness are now the stronger drivers for some.
Because adults have been abusing children since the beginning of time.

Institutionally protecting children is something that is actually unique to Judeo-Christian culture. And that's a culture modern leftism rejects.

Gotta Go

1682308176367.png

Babagounj

Strength through joy
More proof that these people are mentally ill.

• Transgender activist Tara Jay posted a clip on TikTok threatening anyone who tries to stop her from using female restrooms
  • Jay told her 2,400 followers that it would be 'the last mistake you ever make,' and went on to urge others to purchase guns, saying 'this is a call to arms'
  • Jay's clip - now deleted - was posted after the March 27 murder of six people by a transgender woman at a Nashville Christian school

Thebrownblob

John 13

34 “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. 35 By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”

Was Jesus virtue signaling?
Absolutely not. And thank you for proving how much you hate a group of people. Because if you did not, you would actually want to help them, not tell them everything is fine and then use their suicides because of a mental illness to puff yourself up. If you love someone you want to help them not watch them suffer.

Next Day Error

X - Other
Absolutely not. And thank you for proving how much you hate a group of people. Because if you did not, you would actually want to help them, not tell them everything is fine and then use their suicides because of a mental illness to puff yourself up. If you love someone you want to help them not watch them suffer.
They commit suicide because they have deep feelings of worthlessness and separation starting from when they were youngsters who were cut off from their families because of their expressed gender dysmorphia.

We can think they're weird and different and not understand their situation at first but that doesn't mean it's not a real situation for them. They deserve love like Christ commanded us to love them. Which also means trying to set aside our judgments of them and simply trying to understand them.

Trying to "love them" in a way that doesn't accept them as they are and trying to force them back to believing they are cisgender is manipulative and doesn't work and isn't real love.

Thebrownblob

They commit suicide because they have deep feelings of worthlessness and separation starting from when they were youngsters who were cut off from their families because of their expressed gender dysmorphia.

We can think they're weird and different and not understand their situation at first but that doesn't mean it's not a real situation for them. They deserve love like Christ commanded us to love them. Which also means trying to set aside our judgments of them and simply trying to understand them.

Trying to "love them" in a way that doesn't accept them as they are and trying to force them back to believing they are cisgender is manipulative and doesn't work and isn't real love.
That’s a complete fabrication, I’ve known many people in my life, cut off from their families for different reasons. None of them committed suicide. All of us have felt worthless and separated from certain groups throughout our lives, and if we felt like killing ourselves, we were told the truth that is a temporary solution to a long-term problem and that we needed help. Your continued inability to have compassion on your fellow humans is troubling. validation from another human being does not stop depression, nor suicidal thoughts.