LGBTQ

Box Ox

One is free to cut off their own healthy leg. But a medical doctor shouldn't be free to do it for them.
I think this shows your ignorance of the severity and depth of gender dysphoria. This isn’t cosplay. This is who these people are. They’ve known from their earliest days that something was mismatched.

So it’s not a healthy leg in this instance. It would be gender care that helps the patient align who they actually are.

Sounds like we just disagree on whether someone thinking they're a woman or a man makes them a woman or a man and therefore makes it medically appropriate for healthy body parts to be altered or removed.

Thebrownblob

Sounds like we just disagree on whether someone thinking they're a woman or a man makes them a woman or a man and therefore makes it medically appropriate for healthy body parts to be altered or removed.
It sounds like you disagree with him but it sounds like in his arrogance he tells you you’re “ignorant”. This is why there can be no common ground when someone is a radical.

Next Day Error

X - Other
Welp, scientists and doctors disagree with your point of view. I defer to people who study this issue for their life's work. They understand a lot more about psychology than I do. I just drive a truck.

Next Day Error

X - Other
It sounds like you disagree with him but it sounds like in his arrogance he tells you you’re “ignorant”. This is why there can be no common ground when someone is a radical.
His view is ignorant and at odds with the scientific community. Nothing immoral about that. I like Box Ox. He's a free-thinker. He's just flat-out wrong about this issue. As are you.

Box Ox

The "you're ignorant" thing is usually just filler when there's a lack of substantive argument. I don't take it personally.

You're probably right about radicals. Not much reasoning with them if they're willing to believe something like "He feels like a woman so he's a real woman with a legitimate medical need for a doctor to alter or replace healthy body parts" in the first place.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
The "you're ignorant" thing is usually just filler when there's a lack of substantive argument. I don't take it personally.

You're probably right about radicals. Not much reasoning with them if they're willing to believe something like "He feels like a woman so he's a real woman with a legitimate medical need for a doctor to alter or replace healthy body parts" in the first place.
He’s right about radicals. Waste of time.

Thebrownblob

The radicals are the ones showing up to bully the trans community with AR-15s at public readings. They are the freaks and need to slow their roll.
Seriously you sound like a fool we just witnessed a transgender murder kids at point-blank range and another transgender teacher talking about wanting to shoot everyone in his class. Proving your radical ideology you can only see one side and I will just discount your opinion from here forward.

Thebrownblob

His view is ignorant and at odds with the scientific community. Nothing immoral about that. I like Box Ox. He's a free-thinker. He's just flat-out wrong about this issue. As are you.

Really what am I wrong about? Once again it’s cool is for you to think the consensus is scientific science is based on evidence and disagreement. there is no consensus on this matter anyway, because less than 10 years ago, this was considered a mental disorder. so where they wrong then right now? you don’t have any real opinions because you don’t have any thoughts that are your own you wait for someone else to tell you what to think. That makes you a sheep.

I never argue with you about adults doing what they want. I could care less.
The fact that you’re OK with it and the knowledge that they have a highest suicide rate, if anyone makes it clear you don’t care about them.

My argument is children have no business being allowed to do this when they cannot make choices on numerous other things and you won’t even agree to that, because you’re a radical

Next Day Error

X - Other
Seriously you sound like a fool we just witnessed a transgender murder kids at point-blank range and another transgender teacher talking about wanting to shoot everyone in his class. Proving your radical ideology you can only see one side and I will just discount your opinion from here forward.
We don't punish the group for the actions of the individual.

We punish the group for the group's behavior (i.e. radicals who show up to draq queen story time events).

Transgender people murder at a lower rate than the general population.

Hope this helps.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Welp, scientists and doctors disagree with your point of view. I defer to people who study this issue for their life's work. They understand a lot more about psychology than I do. I just drive a truck.
Scientists and doctors disagree with each other.

You're just choosing which ones to listen to based on your political ideology, an ideology that denies reality.

Thebrownblob

We don't punish the group for the actions of the individual.

We punish the group for the group's behavior (i.e. radicals who show up to draq queen story time events).

Transgender people murder at a lower rate than the general population.

Hope this helps.

Funny, you should say that I’m sure you’re anti-second amendment and pro gun control. So it seems you like to punish groups after all.

In my opinion, is anyone who shoots someone in cold blood has a mental disorder.

Hope this helps

Next Day Error

X - Other
Scientists and doctors disagree with each other.

You're just choosing which ones to listen to based on your political ideology, an ideology that denies reality.
Yeah except the overwhelming balance of scientific data on this issue point towards it being a real issue that’s treatable in the way that doctors treat it.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Funny, you should say that I’m sure you’re anti-second amendment and pro gun control. So it seems you like to punish groups after all.

In my opinion, is anyone who shoots someone in cold blood has a mental disorder.

Hope this helps
Guy I know back in the college years, wrote his thesis on that point. Several of his family members had committed suicide.
He stated that the second before one pulls the trigger on self or in cold blood on someone else, was the closest anyone could be to insanity.

Next Day Error

X - Other

Hope this helps
Gun control isn’t punishment. Just like you can’t drive Monster Trucks on public streets. There’s gotta be restrictions somewhere and I think the line should be at semi-auto rifles with 30 round magazines, basically.

Thebrownblob

Gun control isn’t punishment. Just like you can’t drive Monster Trucks on public streets. There’s gotta be restrictions somewhere and I think the line should be at semi-auto rifles with 30 round magazines, basically.
With that statement you once again, prove that you are a sheep who waits to be told from the government and the media, which scary thing to be afraid of next. Most weapons are semi automatic for your information and rifles Don’t even come close to being used in most murders.. But don’t let facts get in the way of your narrative. You’re gonna save the world with that assault rifle semi automatic ban. L O L.

1682540833761.png

Last edited:

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I love America.
I have the freedom to think, reason, and come to a different conclusion than you.