LGBTQ

over9five

Staff member
Doctors who have decided that cutting people's healthy parts off is completely normal and healthy have skin in the game. I imagine it costs tens of thousands of dollars to do these unnecessary surgeries. They're not being objective, they're filling their wallets.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
1682549067525.png

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Doctors who have decided that cutting people's healthy parts off is completely normal and healthy have skin in the game. I imagine it costs tens of thousands of dollars to do these unnecessary surgeries. They're not being objective, they're filling their wallets.
It’s a life long patient too.

Next Day Error

X - Other
Let’s make it illegal to cut off breasts for breast reduction surgery. Right?

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Should hunt the pedo down and neuter him.
I was reading that thread while it was going on. They were defending themselves by stating that they recognized that they had a problem but never acted on it and was in therapy. But the fact that they would make a "pride" flag to celebrate such a thing contradicts any such possible case they could've made for defense.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I will say it again.
No person who is transitioning should be allowed to compete in sports until after their junk removal surgeries.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I'm no scientist, but the junk change on the outside does not change what one is on the inside biologically. Blockers don't grow knockers.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So let’s make it illegal for breast augmentation.
Let’s make it illegal to cut off breasts for breast reduction surgery. Right?
Let’s make liposuction illegal. They are kidding themselves. They are fat. Can’t remove parts of the body.
Thank you for admitting trannies aren't actually a different sex, and it's just cosmetic.

Since you brought it up, the NHS admitted that it's dangerous to expose children to information about cosmetic alterations. They say studies show it exacerbates existing mental illness and feelings of not belonging.

Unless it's altering genitalia of course!
Bunch of creepy pedos, SMH.

New rules proposed by The Committee of Advertising Practice would mean that adverts about cosmetic surgery would not be allowed to air during programmes or online content aimed at under-18s.

“We are aware of concerns expressed by senior NHS and public health figures about the insecurities and body image pressures that children and young people may experience and, by extension, that they might face undue pressures from ads for cosmetics interventions”, the organisation told The Times.

Box Ox

“Chief Twit” Elon Musk continues to prove his anti-pedophile bonafides — which is pretty incredible that one even needs to prove that they are anti-pedophilia these days — as Twitter promptly nuked an account out of existence after the tweeter behind it created a “Youth Attracted Person” pride flag to celebrate a holiday honoring child molesters."

Thebrownblob