LGBTQ

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Despite the league’s full support for displays and pandering to the radical gay movement, the Texas Rangers have eschewed any sort of demonstrations for gay pride. For example, they do not mar their logo with rainbow colors on June first as other teams do, nor have they announced any “Pride Game” nights.
The Rangers did try an informal gay night back in 2003 when team officials invited several gay groups to what is now Globe Life Field. But the invitation drew as many protesters as it did supporters, according to Next Impulse Sports. Since then, the team has offered no LGBT events, games, days, or celebrations.
I may become a Rangers fan…….probably not, but I’ll think kindly of them.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1686022536950.png

vantexan

Who brings their kids to a Pride Parade anyway? I have seen sex acts performed at several mainstream sporting events. Usually a woman in a man's lap sort of thing. I guess that's OK for the kiddos too.
Neither are ok. Why are you defending bad behavior by pointing to bad behavior?

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Who brings their kids to a Pride Parade anyway? I have seen sex acts performed at several mainstream sporting events. Usually a woman in a man's lap sort of thing. I guess that's OK for the kiddos too.
Since you're reaching to defend this weird :censored2:, while you're at it, maybe you can answer my question that remains unanswered.

Seems to be many here in defense of all this. So I need to ask why. Give me one good reason why a grown adult would want to dress a little boy in a girl's bathing suit with junk tuck pockets other than that they are abusing him? I can't think of any legit, valid reason why that scenario would make any sense under any circumstance. I need to hear your takes. Though I can almost guarantee I won't get any answers.

Last edited: