LGBTQ

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Since you're reaching to defend this weird :censored2:, while you're at it, maybe you can answer my question that remains unanswered.
To each their own, as in live and let live. I don't care what turns you on, and I also don't care about drag, LGBTQ or "grooming" children nonsense. Boy Scout Leaders, teachers, Catholic priests, cops, and all sorts of people with ready access to kids have been doing that for years. Pedophilia is sick no matter it's source, but statistically, the vast majority of abusers aren't who you think they are. Your handlers have groomed Conservatives to be outraged by targeting a scapegoat and floated nonsense theories like Pizzagate, which, of course, many believed to be true.
Carry on. Ban and burn books and hate on those who don't deserve it.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
To each their own, as in live and let live. I don't care what turns you on, and I also don't care about drag, LGBTQ or "grooming" children nonsense. Boy Scout Leaders, teachers, Catholic priests, cops, and all sorts of people with ready access to kids have been doing that for years. Pedophilia is sick no matter it's source, but statistically, the vast majority of abusers aren't who you think they are. Your handlers have groomed Conservatives to be outraged by targeting a scapegoat and floated nonsense theories like Pizzagate, which, of course, many believed to be true.
"My" handlers. Lol. Nice wall of text non-answer.

vantexan

Every last instance of child abuse should be protested against. But for some reason you feel obligated to defend drag queens saying and doing sexually charged words and acts in front of children. Always the "yes they are but what about them over there." We're well aware there are paedophiles from all walks of life. What has got us upset is the purposeful intent of a group to do these things.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Every last instance of child abuse should be protested against. But for some reason you feel obligated to defend drag queens saying and doing sexually charged words and acts in front of children. Always the "yes they are but what about them over there." We're well aware there are paedophiles from all walks of life. What has got us upset is the purposeful intent of a group to do these things.
Maybe he’s a drag queen?

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
MFE prefers his pedophiles blatantly public. Must be scared of those closeted boogeymen.

Nah
Pedo.

Nah
IMG_20230606_135443_277.jpg

TheDudeAbides92

Ok groomer