LGBTQ

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Is mrfedex a troll account ? Has to be right. Soros has his minions all over the internet
L
It's pretty clear you don't understand Nazis. Carry on and I'll keep laughing. And concerning trolls, isn't "George Soros" the standard GOP troll answer when the playbook is empty and you need a Hail Mary? Or is because FOX hosts like Hannity always preface an attack on a Democrat with "Soros Backed'. I'm laughing harder now.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Somebody hasn't been reading their Nazi history. The Nazis persecuted gays from 1932 until they were defeated, closing gay bars, killing-off gay associations, and prosecuting thousands of gay men under Paragraph 175 of the German criminal code. The Nazis were avowed believers in a White Nationalist Aryan society and practiced eugenics in order to promote a "perfect" all-White race/country. They banned and burned books, required Christian education (secular education was banned), and were in no way whatsoever in support of anything homosexual. Hitler actually had several gay Nazis in his inner circle, the highest ranked being Ernst Rohm, head of the Sturmabteilung, aka The Brownshirts.
In fact, they sound an awful lot like today's Republican Party...hmmm. Perhaps you need to do some reading.

Thebrownblob

Why don’t you go run them over with your truck like you want to do with transgender people?

Homophobe.
1686105619275.gif

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
L

It's pretty clear you don't understand Nazis. Carry on and I'll keep laughing. And concerning trolls, isn't "George Soros" the standard GOP troll answer when the playbook is empty and you need a Hail Mary? Or is because FOX hosts like Hannity always preface an attack on a Democrat with "Soros Backed'. I'm laughing harder now.
We’re laughing too, at you! 🤣🤣🤣

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Why don’t you go run them over with your truck like you want to do with transgender people?

Homophobe.
Lol. You just made a point I spoke about before. Thanks for that. Because I don’t agree with adults having adult performances in front of children, I’m a homophobe. If protecting children from adult content and acts makes me a homophobe, I’ll own that name all day every day. IMO, children come before any adult of any persuasion, sexual preference, yada, yada, yada.

And another thing…I’m really glad you’re gay, because it lessens the chance of you ever becoming a parent. After all, who would protect your child’s innocence? It sure wouldn’t be you.

Last edited:

vantexan

Lol. You just made a point I spoke about before. Thanks for that. Because I don’t agree with adults having adult performances in front of children, I’m a homophobe. If protecting children from adult content and acts makes me a homophobe, I’ll own that name all day every day. IMO, children come before any adult of any persuasion, sexual preference, yada, yada, yada.

And another thing…I’m really glad you’re gay, because it lessens the chance of you ever becoming a parent. After all, who would protect your child’s innocence? It sure wouldn’t be you.
In @El Correcto world the sooner children are exposed to adult homosexual sex the better.