LGBTQ

TheDudeAbides92

L

It's pretty clear you don't understand Nazis. Carry on and I'll keep laughing. And concerning trolls, isn't "George Soros" the standard GOP troll answer when the playbook is empty and you need a Hail Mary? Or is because FOX hosts like Hannity always preface an attack on a Democrat with "Soros Backed'. I'm laughing harder now.
I have and want nothing to do with the gop. I know you’re too stupid to understand there’s no difference between the two parties. They say different things but as far as what they do they work to accomplish the exact same goals

Last edited:

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Left-wing pedophilia advocates like to play whataboutisms with things like "but muh priests and boy scouts" in an attempt to justify their stance but what they fail to see the difference in is that when priests and troop leaders and the like are caught, they go to prison. So the pedos and groomers found a loophole where if they infiltrate the LGHDTV movement, their actions will instead be defended, covered up, ignored, celebrated, endorsed, and encouraged by The Establishment in its entirety. This is why people who aren't pedophilia advocates are so vocal and express their grievances specifically against this sector of grooming because it's not necessary elsewhere with the whatabouts.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Left-wing pedophilia advocates like to play whataboutisms with things like "but muh priests and boy scouts" in an attempt to justify their stance but what they fail to see the difference in is that when priests and troop leaders and the like are caught, they go to prison. So the pedos and groomers found a loophole where if they infiltrate the LGHDTV movement, their actions will instead be defended, covered up, ignored, celebrated, endorsed, and encouraged by The Establishment in its entirety. This is why people who aren't pedophilia advocates are so vocal and express their grievances specifically against this sector of grooming because it's not necessary elsewhere with the whatabouts.
Q.

Nah
Somebody hasn't been reading their Nazi history. The Nazis persecuted gays from 1932 until they were defeated, closing gay bars, killing-off gay associations, and prosecuting thousands of gay men under Paragraph 175 of the German criminal code. The Nazis were avowed believers in a White Nationalist Aryan society and practiced eugenics in order to promote a "perfect" all-White race/country. They banned and burned books, required Christian education (secular education was banned), and were in no way whatsoever in support of anything homosexual. Hitler actually had several gay Nazis in his inner circle, the highest ranked being Ernst Rohm, head of the Sturmabteilung, aka The Brownshirts.
In fact, they sound an awful lot like today's Republican Party...hmmm. Perhaps you need to do some reading.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
That’s a lie. They were Armenian parents that had gone to a school board meeting to complain about the trash being taught in the school. There’s a large Armenian population in Glendale. Mostly Christian. Antifa showed up and started harassing them. Armenians don’t play….
I saw the story on the news, no mention of trump supporters at all.

Last edited:

qdg2

The slippery slope arguments from the conservatives 10-20 years ago seem to have been correct.
Have you noticed how hard the pro-pedophilia folks have to work.....never saying that getting "older teens"(whatever that is) and "young adults" introduced and conditioned to such is wrong.....

Used to be......pedo's tried to stay out of the mainstream......I wonder what has happened? Sure has ramped up under Obama/Biden.....Democrats.....huh?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1686225054297.png