LGBTQ

Box Ox

Archaeologists to be preemptively cancelled for all of the inevitable "misgendering" they'll be doing in the future.
They aren’t misgendering they are identifying their birth sex. There is a difference.

Sure there is. But I don't think I've heard of "missexing".

Let's say an archaeologist in 2023 digs up a known ancient Egyptian drag queen who thought he was a woman. But the archaeologist refers to that ancient Egyptian as a male due strictly to bone structure.

What's the word leftists would use to describe the egregious violation that the archaeologist has committed against the ancient Egyptian drag queen?

El Correcto

god is dead

Let's say an archaeologist in 2023 digs up a known ancient Egyptian drag queen who thought he was a woman. But the archaeologist refers to that ancient Egyptian as a male due strictly to bone structure.

What's the word leftists would use to describe the egregious violation that the archaeologist has committed against the ancient Egyptian drag queen?
They would tell you it’s late and you should get to bed. the Egyptian drag queen bones will still be here tomorrow.
It’s also not uncommon for them not to be able to identify the remains sex, they’ve even used dna testing to do it. This is kind of common when remains are buried together and called “lovers”, then they both end up being male and people are like oh those were just brothers or cousins or something.

vantexan

They'd say that archeologist Sphinx.

vantexan

They would tell you it’s late and you should get to bed. the Egyptian drag queen bones will still be here tomorrow.
It’s also not uncommon for them not to be able to identify the remains sex, they’ve even used dna testing to do it. This is kind of common when remains are buried together and called “lovers”, then they both end up being male and people are like oh those were just brothers or cousins or something.
Can you document that happening for us?

Box Ox

Archaeologists to be preemptively cancelled for all of the inevitable "misgendering" they'll be doing in the future.
They aren’t misgendering they are identifying their birth sex. There is a difference.

hc.gif

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
"The bravest most inspiring people I know"...Biden
War vets, any vet, any decent American... Good God... where is the cry of sanity from the right?