LGBTQ

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
If you don’t think slaves should serve their masters as they would god you’re a hater.
If you don’t agree it’s moral to take slaves from neighboring nations you’re a hater.
If you don’t agree murdering homosexuals for being gay is morally righteous you’re a hater.
If you don’t agree with discrimination in the laws against lgbt teens and adults you’re a hater.

Oh wait that just makes you an American.
Why do you people hate America?
Try making sense, bring gay is aberrant behavior. A dead end. That’s why there’s so few.

vantexan

If you don’t think slaves should serve their masters as they would god you’re a hater.
If you don’t agree it’s moral to take slaves from neighboring nations you’re a hater.
If you don’t agree murdering homosexuals for being gay is morally righteous you’re a hater.
If you don’t agree with discrimination in the laws against lgbt teens and adults you’re a hater.

Oh wait that just makes you an American.
Why do you people hate America?
That's maybe the silliest thing you've written. The difference is the things I wrote homosexuals actually believe. But you can't point to anything you've posted above that we actually believe and are doing.

vantexan

Yes this country hates trans people and even moderates see trans people obeying the laws of the land and enjoying public spaces as a threat.
It’s bad for the ballot box.

Lincoln didn’t run on freeing the slaves.
We don't hate trans people. We hate that they're attempting to force us to accept that it's normal. And are trying to influence kids to do this.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Seen on El Correcto's back window....
1686688170049.png

El Correcto

god is dead
Yes. The POTUS should only be expected to uphold the same standards as some hillbilly randos.
Sorry but the butt hurt Christian’s delusional standard of the American flag should never be next to a pride flag so let me lie about the flag codes shouldn’t be a standard anyone upholds.

El Correcto

god is dead
We don't hate trans people. We hate that they're attempting to force us to accept that it's normal. And are trying to influence kids to do this.
We don’t hate trans people, we just hate that they are being accepted.
You know what is influencing kids or grooming them as you people like to say.
Proverbs 13:24, beat your child into obedience.
You thin skinned cult member hit children.
1686703415008.jpeg

Very silly the same ideology that promotes beating children from a young age is crying wolf about indoctrination.

vantexan

We don’t hate trans people, we just hate that they are being accepted.
You know what is influencing kids or grooming them as you people like to say.
Proverbs 13:24, beat your child into obedience.
You thin skinned cult member hit children.
View attachment 432748
Very silly the same ideology that promotes beating children from a young age is crying wolf about indoctrination.
Spare the rod and spoil the child. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you @El Correcto

El Correcto

god is dead
Spare the rod and spoil the child. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you @El Correcto

Not how many kids can we feed. Not how do we better fund the schools and provide more resources to the kids. You know what the real problem with our schools are! Not enough special ed students and children with learning disabilities being physically abused! That’s what Jesus would of wanted!

El Correcto

god is dead
That's maybe the silliest thing you've written. The difference is the things I wrote homosexuals actually believe. But you can't point to anything you've posted above that we actually believe and are doing.
Not really. It’s highlighting things that Christianity teaches and how they run counter to modern America.
People sitting here saying “I don’t agree with homosexuality” on religious grounds are cherry picking their discrimination from a very old and primitive book.
God condones slavery and lays out the blueprint that sounds a lot like the Atlantic slave trade.

‘Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves. You may also buy some of the temporary residents living among you and members of their clans born in your country, and they will become your property. You can bequeath them to your children as inherited property and can make them slaves for life, but you must not rule over your fellow Israelites ruthlessly.

Is that not god saying that buying human beings for slavery is okay?
Does Christianity not reinforce this by failing to condemn slavery and by promoting slaves to obey their masters as they would god?

None of you go around justifying slavery, because that would be evil. Yet you see no hypocrisy in adopting the evil attitudes the Bible has against gays, straight up calling it a righteous decree to murder them in the New Testament Romans 1:32. Very silly stuff coming from you hypocrits, sorry I didn’t spell it out for you, I thought you would get the drift of the comparison of evils that run counter to our country as it is now.

vantexan

Not how many kids can we feed. Not how do we better fund the schools and provide more resources to the kids. You know what the real problem with our schools are! Not enough special ed students and children with learning disabilities being physically abused! That’s what Jesus would of wanted!
As if you know what else has been passed besides that bill.

vantexan

Not really. It’s highlighting things that Christianity teaches and how they run counter to modern America.
People sitting here saying “I don’t agree with homosexuality” on religious grounds are cherry picking their discrimination from a very old and primitive book.
God condones slavery and lays out the blueprint that sounds a lot like the Atlantic slave trade.

‘Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves. You may also buy some of the temporary residents living among you and members of their clans born in your country, and they will become your property. You can bequeath them to your children as inherited property and can make them slaves for life, but you must not rule over your fellow Israelites ruthlessly.

Is that not god saying that buying human beings for slavery is okay?
Does Christianity not reinforce this by failing to condemn slavery and by promoting slaves to obey their masters as they would god?

None of you go around justifying slavery, because that would be evil. Yet you see no hypocrisy in adopting the evil attitudes the Bible has against gays, straight up calling it a righteous decree to murder them in the New Testament Romans 1:32. Very silly stuff coming from you hypocrits, sorry I didn’t spell it out for you, I thought you would get the drift of the comparison of evils that run counter to our country as it is now.
There are taboos all over the world among many peoples, cultures, religions against homosexuality. I wonder why...

El Correcto

god is dead
As if you know what else has been passed besides that bill.
That bill didn’t pass. But it shouldn’t have even been discussed. The man discussing it is a devout fundamentalist southern Christian who sat there using Bible verses to justify beating children with learning disabilities.

Here is more info on some people raised by spar the rod spoil the child rhetoric and abusive Christian parents using the Bible and their religious community to justify child abuse.