LGBTQ

El Correcto

god is dead
The US Flag was still flying over the White House on a pole so it was the most superior display.

And according to various documents if not on a pole and hung the US Flag should be the left most flag when viewed from the audience. It was.
These flags are not even on a pole. I looked at the flag code, these people are just deranged liars.

Here is an even better point about it. The commander in chief sets the rules, deal with it.
This all started from deranged Christians upset at a gay flag next to the American flag.

El Correcto

god is dead
If Joe Biden wanted to fly the us flag below the Chinese flag on a big gay cock that wouldn’t be a violation of the flag code because the commander and chief can do whatever he wants at anytime when it comes to displaying the nation’s flag.

newolddude

Conservatives: Don't disrespect the flag libturds
FylzPnaX0AMSwvy

Conservatives: It's okay when we violate flag code.
FylzPnaXgAIOBXS

Thebrownblob

If Joe Biden wanted to fly the us flag below the Chinese flag on a big gay cock that wouldn’t be a violation of the flag code because the commander and chief can do whatever he wants at anytime when it comes to displaying the nation’s flag.
Lovely, how all the thoughts in your mind are perverse, dark, and degrading.

Thebrownblob

These flags are not even on a pole. I looked at the flag code, these people are just deranged liars.

Here is an even better point about it. The commander in chief sets the rules, deal with it.
This all started from deranged Christians upset at a gay flag next to the American flag.
Imagine someone clearly deranged calling someone else…. deranged?
1686759645543.gif

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Conservatives: Don't disrespect the flag libturds
FylzPnaX0AMSwvy

Conservatives: It's okay when we violate flag code.
FylzPnaXgAIOBXS
She offends me. That's an inappropriate use of our flag. When Trump dry humps the flag and talks sweet love to it, it also offends me and is a disgrace to our flag and our nation because Trump is a traitor and anti-patriot. This bimbo is what a true patriot looks like to Right Wingers. All that's missing is her weapon and a NASCAR hat. Trailer trash.

vantexan

She offends me. That's an inappropriate use of our flag. When Trump dry humps the flag and talks sweet love to it, it also offends me and is a disgrace to our flag and our nation because Trump is a traitor and anti-patriot. This bimbo is what a true patriot looks like to Right Wingers. All that's missing is her weapon and a NASCAR hat. Trailer trash.
Our women are prettier than your women(if your women are even women).

Thebrownblob

As long as you don’t think you are correct about hating gays I’m okay with it.
I think he hates whiny babies who hide behind a government to get what they want. Probably doesn’t care what they do in their bedroom. It’s only a big deal to them because it’s what they use to create the fantasy that they are mistreated.