LGBTQ

Thebrownblob

@Fred's Myth see this is a real pusillanimous right here that I can’t respect. He has been trying to drag my childhood into every conversation we’ve had for the past i unno, three days. Now he wants to try and play innocent like he just has a genuine question by adding “this isn’t a personal attack”.

Do I do that nonsense when I tell Tommy he is a religious psycho father? No I’m honest with Tommy. I tell it how it is and don’t try to cop out like I’m not being disrespectful to him. I’m disrespectful to him because I don’t respect him.

Anyways to answer your rhetorical question you asked just for the sake of your personal attack you claim isn’t a personal attack, look it up dummy. It’s not about what I know, it’s about what I’m willing to listen to.

Do you disagree with me that striking a child isn’t a useful thing to do and is kind of reprehensible?
Oh look accusing someone of personal attack lol you poor little man, you’re such a nice person and why would anyone want to personally attack you? 😂 Your shtick is old and dried out. But you’re not likely to stop, that’s OK no one takes you serious.

newolddude

But it's okay when conservatives disrespect the flag.

FyiZJ6cWIAItW0Q

newolddude

What Biden did isn’t against us flag code, these people are just deranged liars.
The US Flag was still flying over the White House on a pole so it was the most superior display.

And according to various documents if not on a pole and hung the US Flag should be the left most flag when viewed from the audience. It was.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The US Flag was still flying over the White House on a pole so it was the most superior display.

And according to various documents if not on a pole and hung the US Flag should be the left most flag when viewed from the audience. It was.
Literally met with and praised a bunch of degenerates who proceeded to prance around topless in public.

Disgusting.
Hurr durr but there was a little American flag on top of the building! SMH.