LGBTQ

vantexan

That bill didn’t pass. But it shouldn’t have even been discussed. The man discussing it is a devout fundamentalist southern Christian who sat there using Bible verses to justify beating children with learning disabilities.

Here is more info on some people raised by spar the rod spoil the child rhetoric and abusive Christian parents using the Bible and their religious community to justify child abuse.
Spanking a child isn't abuse. One of the reasons the country is going downhill is there aren't fathers at home spanking butts. Now don't get that confused with you guys spanking bare asses in gay pride parades.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Spanking can be abuse.
Parents can cross the line from a red ass to a bruised ass. It happens. When it happens intentionally, that's wrong.
When it happens unintentionally, the occasion falls into the category for the kid like, ''duck around and find out , next time you'll do what I say."

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Spanking can be abuse.
Parents can cross the line from a red ass to a bruised ass. It happens. When it happens intentionally, that's wrong.
When it happens unintentionally, the occasion falls into the category for the kid like, ''duck around and find out , next time you'll do what I say."
The threat is enough after they know it can happen. Even a look. Lol.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Spanking a child isn't abuse. One of the reasons the country is going downhill is there aren't fathers at home spanking butts. Now don't get that confused with you guys spanking bare asses in gay pride parades.
Yep. Christians are beaten into submission by their abusive parents and then forced to join a cult.

El Correcto

god is dead
Spanking can be abuse.
Leave the children’s asses alone.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You people are ghouls.
Mhmm...
Screenshot_20230613_230252_Chrome.jpg

El Correcto

god is dead
You don't have children, and according to your story, come from a broken home with mostly mentally ill relatives.

This isn't a personal attack, but what the hell would you know about good parenting?
@Fred's Myth see this is a real pusillanimous right here that I can’t respect. He has been trying to drag my childhood into every conversation we’ve had for the past i unno, three days. Now he wants to try and play innocent like he just has a genuine question by adding “this isn’t a personal attack”.

Do I do that nonsense when I tell Tommy he is a religious psycho father? No I’m honest with Tommy. I tell it how it is and don’t try to cop out like I’m not being disrespectful to him. I’m disrespectful to him because I don’t respect him.

Anyways to answer your rhetorical question you asked just for the sake of your personal attack you claim isn’t a personal attack, look it up dummy. It’s not about what I know, it’s about what I’m willing to listen to.

Do you disagree with me that striking a child isn’t a useful thing to do and is kind of reprehensible?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
@Fred's Myth see this is a real pusillanimous right here that I can’t respect. He has been trying to drag my childhood into every conversation we’ve had for the past i unno, three days. Now he wants to try and play innocent like he just has a genuine question by adding “this isn’t a personal attack”.
You said you come from a broken home.
You said your father abandoned your family.
You said you were a bad teenager.
You said you have no children.

Then you pretend you know anything about good parenting and called another member a psycho for his parenting choices.

Honestly hun, you're either going through a rough time right now, or you're just trolling.

El Correcto

god is dead
You said you come from a broken home.
You said your father abandoned your family.
You said you were a bad teenager.
You said you have no children.

Then you pretend you know anything about good parenting and called another member a psycho for his parenting choices.

Honestly hun, you're either going through a rough time right now, or you're just trolling.
Go browse studies on child well being when it comes to physical abuse or “spankings”.
This isn’t just my opinion Cletus. Sorry you got such a hard on for spanking children’s asses and my childhood for some reason.