LGBTQ

vantexan

If you’re just going to ignore the evidence we can’t have a reasonable conversation.
A trans "man" shot up a Christian school outside of Nashville. The liberal media practically made her out as the victim. If you are going to ignore the violence these trans people commit then we can't have a reasonable conversation.

Thebrownblob

A trans "man" shot up a Christian school outside of Nashville. The liberal media practically made her out as the victim. If you are going to ignore the violence these trans people commit then we can't have a reasonable conversation.
Nope he’s not going to have a reasonable conversation about that because he is one of the ones blaming the little kids and the school.
In his view, those deaths were deserved, because perhaps the trans person may have been talked to inappropriately even though he doesn’t know for sure it’s good enough for him. The trans person was justified to him, Death cult and psychotic bloodlust. In his words, “what did you expect?”

Babagounj

Strength through joy

A California woman is suing the hospital that removed her breasts when she was 13, claiming her doctors pushed her into the procedure under the 'erroneous belief' she was transgender.

Kayla Lovdahl, now 18, says she underwent the invasive surgery after being urged to 'entertain' the plans by medical professionals when she was just 11-years-old.

According to a lawsuit filed by Lovdahl against Kaiser Foundation Hospitals and four doctors, it is claimed they 'handed Kayla the prescription pad, and allowed her naïve, emotional, childish, rollercoaster of feelings to dictate the so-called 'treatment' that she would receive.'

Box Ox

A California woman is suing the hospital that removed her breasts when she was 13, claiming her doctors pushed her into the procedure under the 'erroneous belief' she was transgender.

Kayla Lovdahl, now 18, says she underwent the invasive surgery after being urged to 'entertain' the plans by medical professionals when she was just 11-years-old.

According to a lawsuit filed by Lovdahl against Kaiser Foundation Hospitals and four doctors, it is claimed they 'handed Kayla the prescription pad, and allowed her naïve, emotional, childish, rollercoaster of feelings to dictate the so-called 'treatment' that she would receive.'

In the future people will look back and wonder how this was ever a thing for kids. It’s ridiculous on its face.

Maybe people who defend the practice are projecting when they accuse Trumpees of cultlike behavior.

Next Day Error

X - Other
Well, I’m not really on social media other than here and I don’t believe Brown café gives you free speech. There’s a TOS. But clearly they allow boneheads because you’re still here.😚
Exactly. There’s a TOS, but knuckleheads think private companies have to extend 2nd Amendment rights to every dope in America. Glad it seems to be sinking in that it’s not the case.

Thebrownblob

Exactly. There’s a TOS, but knuckleheads think private companies have to extend 2nd Amendment rights to every dope in America. Glad it seems to be sinking in that it’s not the case.
Do you just bring up random topics? You’re getting your virtue signaling wires crossed?

Second amendment? Free speech? The workplace? and private companies? I have no idea what you’re talking about but that’s not abnormal for you. Just foolish virtue signaling. Reading from your talking points bulletin.

El Correcto

god is dead
Nope he’s not going to have a reasonable conversation about that because he is one of the ones blaming the little kids and the school.
In his view, those deaths were deserved, because perhaps the trans person may have been talked to inappropriately even though he doesn’t know for sure it’s good enough for him. The trans person was justified to him, Death cult and psychotic bloodlust. In his words, “what did you expect?”
I didn’t blame the school or the little kids, I didn’t agree they deserved it. I merely pointed out what provoked a mentally ill shooter into targeting a Christian location. When Tucker and the right were saying they were targeted for being Christian you people didn’t accuse any of them of agreeing with the shooter.
I just merely explained why a lgbt person would target Christians.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I didn’t blame the school or the little kids, I didn’t agree they deserved it. I merely pointed out what provoked a mentally ill shooter into targeting a Christian location. When Tucker and the right were saying they were targeted for being Christian you people didn’t accuse any of them of agreeing with the shooter.
But you don't accept why any major religions would target queers. Quid pro quo.

Thebrownblob

And of course, you’re a liar and truth twister.

El Correcto

god is dead
But you don't accept why any major religions would target queers. Quid pro quo.
Yes, I also explained that as well.
The actions of one mentally ill trans person doesn’t reflect on the entire group.
The hateful slavery loving, gay bashing, child beating ideology of Christianity does reflect on people who identify with it. Even if they aren’t biblical Christian when everything wrong with Bible scientifically and morally is pointed out to them they should change their ways.

Thebrownblob

How so?
The shooter was a prick.
Christianity is the bigger bastard.
Two things can be true at once.
I agree you are both of those
You also said, “what do you expect?”
Without knowing any details of that shooters interaction at the school years earlier, you went straight to the idea that he or she or whatever that person was had a reason and a right and was justified.

Instead of having one shredded of humanity, which you don’t have, you went straight to hateful, vindictive, murderous approval, based off your own feelings, and no evidence.

Congratulations for who you are👏👍 and your religion, it’s really not complicated to see. Oh yes, and let’s blame Tucker Carlson and justify your views. L O L I don’t even know what that supposed to mean but thank you.

El Correcto

god is dead
I agree you are both of those
You also said, “what do you expect?”
Without knowing any details of that shooters interaction at the school years earlier, you went straight to the idea that he or she or whatever that person was had a reason and a right and was justified.

Instead of having one shredded of humanity, which you don’t have, you went straight to hateful, vindictive, murderous approval, based off your own feelings, and no evidence.

Congratulations for who you are👏👍 and your religion, it’s really not complicated to see. Oh yes, and let’s blame Tucker Carlson and justify your views. L O L I don’t even know what that supposed to mean but thank you.
Explaining the rationalization of someone isn’t justifying them.
When the cops rationalize motive for the crime, they are not justifying the crime.

El Correcto

god is dead
The cops aren’t like well the ex husband went through a nasty divorce, lost his kids, house and dog, so that means it’s okay, it’s justified.
They are saying those are clear rationalizations for him to go burn the house down with the wife in it..