LGBTQ

Sportello

I love when lefties defend their support of pedophilia by listing Christians who went to jail for it.

Um, okay, they should go to jail.
So should the Democrats pushing the sexualization of young children. Your comparisons are making my point for me lol.
I love it when christo-fascists try to twist facts into falsehoods.

Everyone who abuses a child should be tried in a court of law. The punishment should be appropriate.

No one should be lynched, as my good fren has suggested.

As far as sexualizing young children, that seems to be more of a 'manga', beauty pageant sort of thing. Child beauty pageants are more popular in the Southern Red states. TX, FL, GA, NC, SC, TN, VA, WV, KY to be exact. They don't happen in my neck of the woods. You'd have to ask the members here who use manga avatars why they do that.

Libertarian christo-fascists are the sickest people on Earth.

vantexan

I love when lefties defend their support of pedophilia by listing Christians who went to jail for it.

Um, okay, they should go to jail.
So should the Democrats pushing the sexualization of young children. Your comparisons are making my point for me lol.
It's just like their politicians. The other side deserves to go to jail, but never their side.

vantexan

Fact: There was one unidentified person behind the camera that shouted that out. From past incidents, I would say a RW plant.
So in spite of public lascivious behavior in front of children, in spite of inappropriate material in school libraries, if some says something like that it has to be a "RW plant." Uh-huh.

vantexan

No one on the left complained about Anthony Weiner going to jail. Lots of Republicans tried to prevent Dennis Hastert from going to jail.
Anthony Weiner was married to Hillary's top aide and thus was an embarrassment to Hillary. Who were the Republicans trying to prevent Hastert incarceration? And ironic that you would say that when Democrats bent over and are bending over backwards to protect Hillary and Joe from prosecution.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
As far as sexualizing young children, that seems to be more of a 'manga', beauty pageant sort of thing. Child beauty pageants are more popular in the Southern Red states. TX, FL, GA, NC, SC, TN, VA, WV, KY to be exact. They don't happen in my neck of the woods. You'd have to ask the members here who use manga avatars why they do that.
My God. You've got to be the biggest :censored2:ing boomer on earth if you're trying to draw a correlation between "manga" and child beauty pageants.

Sportello

Who were the Republicans trying to prevent Hastert incarceration?
Sixty letters asking for leniency for Hastert were submitted to the court ahead of sentencing, but 19 of these letters were withdrawn after Judge Durkin said that he would not consider any letters that were not made public.[204] Of the 41 letters that were made public, several were from current or former members of Congress: John T. Doolittle, David Dreier, Thomas W. Ewing, and Porter Goss (who also is a former CIA director).[205] The Chicago Tribune noted that DeLay and Doolittle had "have had legal troubles of their own" stemming from the Abramoff scandal, although DeLay's conviction in that scandal was later overturned and Doolittle was never charged.[204] Other supporters of Hastert who wrote letters on his behalf included his family members; former Illinois Attorney General Tyrone C. Fahner; "local leaders, board members, police officers and others from his home base in rural Kendall County"; and "several members of Illinois' wrestling community."[204]

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Everyone who abuses a child should be tried in a court of law. The punishment should be appropriate.

No one should be lynched, as my good fren has suggested.
He was speaking hypothetically about personally acting out of retaliation in defense of his own child, not state-sanctioned punishment. You'd probably offer yours up to them to virtue signal and avoid being labeled a pedophobic bigot or something.