LGBTQ

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
The difference is the Bible illustrates the perils of immorality. You celebrate immorality.
Your argument is to "protect the kids". Are you changing it...again? The Bible actually gives the green light to incest several times BTW and "immorality" includes a long list of sins like planting different types of crops together, eating shellfish and a long list of other things done on a regular basis that would send one straight to Hades.
How about women wishing for men hung like horses? My guess is that little Jimmy and Suzy would have difficulty with that. How about their parents?
Gotta go. Off to the Liberal pedo Party at the local pizza parlor, and all of it is organized by Hillary and Joe. That's false, but The Bible is very real. Which is the bigger threat?

vantexan

Your argument is to "protect the kids". Are you changing it...again? The Bible actually gives the green light to incest several times BTW and "immorality" includes a long list of sins like planting different types of crops together, eating shellfish and a long list of other things done on a regular basis that would send one straight to Hades.
How about women wishing for men hung like horses? My guess is that little Jimmy and Suzy would have difficulty with that. How about their parents?
Gotta go. Off to the Liberal pedo Party at the local pizza parlor, and all of it is organized by Hillary and Joe. That's false, but The Bible is very real. Which is the bigger threat?
You do realize we're under the New Testament and many laws, like the shellfish one, don't apply?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You do realize we're under the New Testament and many laws, like the shellfish one, don't apply?
The "perfect" book sure has a lot of different versions seeing it's the word of God and all. It's pretty clear that The Bible is nonsense, no matter which version you toss out.

vantexan

@MrFedEx You want to know what I believe?

I was raised in a fundamentalist environment that I no longer accept.

I've been looking at the geological, archeological, and anthropological records and believe Earth is much older than what I was taught in church.

I believe there's evidence that large asteroids/meteors/comets struck the Earth about 13,000 years ago and caused the Younger/Dryas era which brought on a new ice age and when that ice age receded it brought on epic flooding. The result of which left us the Great Lakes and evidence of huge floods in the Pacific Northwest. And destroyed existing civilizations to the point that men believed that nothing existed before 8000 years ago.

I believe the Yellowstone super volcano last went off about 600,000 years ago and a huge amount of fossils of giant fauna in Nebraska with ash in their lungs confirms that.

I believe a huge flood from the Mediterranean broke through a narrow isthmus where Istanbul, Turkey is located and formed what is now the Black Sea and where villages have been found on the sea floor. That flood I believe was the basis of the Sumerian epic of Gilgamesh and the father of the Jewish people, Abraham, lived in the Sumerian city of Ur, and that epic likely formed the basis of the story of Noah and the flood.

I believe that a higher intelligence who we call God brought modern humans into existence. What exactly is the nature of God I don't know. Could be a very advanced civilization who altered our dna. I see intelligent design in our systems. And I see evidence that there's some kind of advanced intelligence here now i.e. UFO's. I don't know what they are, but there are too many credible people who have seen them. And video.

Why do I call myself a Christian then? Because I believe nothing has done more to civilize the world than Christianity. That we would have as close to a perfect world as possible if everyone lived by Christian principles. I take it on faith that the Bible is true. I also believe within the Bible you find references to technology those men couldn't explain. Chariots of fire in the sky. Would seem god like to them as much as Europeans first arriving in the Americas being seen as gods by the locals.

And all of this isn't confirmed. It's speculation. And I'm sure will get your ridicule because nothing is more important to you than advancing the liberal agenda. Too many questions, not enough answers, and angry people all around. That's what I believe.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1687621916174.png