LGBTQ

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
@BrownFlush,

May you experience the mercy, compassion, forgiveness, and love of God that I believe you so deserve in your life.

May the Holy Spirit of God move in you to cast out the spirit of condemnation and judgement that IMO this type of mocking represents.

Peace my friend.
1690469267459.png

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
If these posting are what you believe the Holy Spirit is prompting you to post then by all means I encourage you to follow God’s guidance as He speaks to you in this way.

That is certainly between you and Him and I am going to continue to love you unconditionally as you seek to listen to His guidance in your life.
IMG_4020.gif

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
If these posting are what you believe the Holy Spirit is prompting you to post then by all means I encourage you to follow God’s guidance as He speaks to you in this way.

That is certainly between you and Him and I am going to continue to love you unconditionally as you seek to listen to His guidance in your life.
The Holy Spirit doesn't literally talk to me.
You're the only person I know who claims (it's a lie)that God literally talks with/to.

vantexan

Maybe but I doubt it.

It is more likely that He does speak but you don’t recognize Him because of your unbelief.

You must not get out much.
The Apostles were filled with the Holy Spirit on the Day of Pentecost. It's where their authority comes from, as well as their power to perform miracles. You have never received that. If you believe you have then I would suggest some therapy.

Integrity

Binge Poster
The Apostles were filled with the Holy Spirit on the Day of Pentecost. It's where their authority comes from, as well as their power to perform miracles. You have never received that. If you believe you have then I would suggest some therapy.
I believe that no human being has spiritual authority over another. I believe that God alone has spiritual authority over all.

Whether I have received the baptism of the Holy Spirit is between me and God.