LGBTQ

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
While I think it’s sad that 4/5 men who’ve had this surgery are in pain every day, what did they expect? They took a normal male body, removed the genitals and created a fake vagina. Did they have a fantasy that doing all that would create a duplicate of a real female vagina? Sounds delusional to me. Maybe the doctors should’ve treated that before they cut ANYTHING.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1690822963591.png

newolddude

Thebrownblob

Thebrownblob

Because he wasn’t protecting his home or neighborhood. It wasn’t even a place he had a connection to and had to cross state lines to exact his vengeance.
Protecting his home? His neighborhood? Is this not a free country? HIs vengeance? If your hero’s , the child molester and the gang banger wouldn’t have tried to shoot him none of that would’ve happened, understand? Why are you such a twisted individual?

vantexan

Because he wasn’t protecting his home or neighborhood. It wasn’t even a place he had a connection to and had to cross state lines to exact his vengeance.
He didn't exact vengeance. His dad lived in that city and he was there all the time. Was asked to help guard a business. Fled the scene and was chased. And attacked with intent to do him serious harm. On top of that he was just a kid being assaulted by adults. And I still don't get why the Left went after him.

Thebrownblob

He didn't exact vengeance. His dad lived in that city and he was there all the time. Was asked to help guard a business. Fled the scene and was chased. And attacked with intent to do him serious harm. On top of that he was just a kid being assaulted by adults. And I still don't get why the Left went after him.
Because they’re sick?

vantexan

Protecting his home? His neighborhood? Is this not a free country? HIs vengeance? If your hero’s , the child molester and the gang banger wouldn’t have tried to shoot him none of that would’ve happened, understand? Why are you such a twisted individual?
Honestly I think he can't help himself. If the Right is for something he wants to stick his finger in their eyes no matter what it is.