LGBTQ

Integrity

Binge Poster
Do you see believe "ONLY"any where in that verse? Even you don't believe this is all one "does" for eternal life.
A mental accent of "I believe" is not all the scriptures require.
Be careful..faith is a work . As is all acts of obedience. Earning nothing. Simple obedience.

Jesus answered them, “This is the work of God, that you believe in him whom he has sent.” - John 6:29
Yes the work of God is belief in Jesus. Couldn’t get clearer. Thanks for the supporting Bible verse.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I presumed you wouldn’t answer.
Why?
I like the ESV NKJV NASV

1706741472007.png

BrownFlush

Yes the work of God is belief in Jesus. Couldn’t get clearer. Thanks for the supporting Bible verse.
So isn't confession, repentance , and baptism. It works only when it is done. Couldn't be clearer.
Thanks for your false teaching that belief is all that is necessary.

Integrity

Binge Poster
So isn't confession, repentance , and baptism. It works only when it is done. Couldn't be clearer.
Thanks for your false teaching that belief is all that is necessary.
You were the one who quoted the scripture describing work as the belief in Jesus. I support this teaching.

I don’t support teaching that it is Jesus plus religious rituals or written tradition as being necessary.

You have your theory. I have mine.

All good my friend.

BrownFlush

You were the one who quoted the scripture describing work as the belief in Jesus. I support this teaching.

I don’t support teaching that it is Jesus plus religious rituals or written tradition as being necessary.

You have your theory. I have mine.

All good my friend.
I have no theory.
I have biblical facts.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Again...which one do you not agree with?
Holy Spirit literally communicates to you separate from the Scripture.
Faith only salvation.
Once saved always saved.

(No one goes totally tulip today)
Although you are not stating the 5 points of Calvinism, I would say I do hold to the 3 tenets that you describe.

What I definitely don’t hold to is the first of the Calvinist essentials, one that you don’t mention, that being the Total Depravity of man.

This disqualifies me from the Calvinist system of theology or theory.

I know some staunch 5 point Calvinists.