LGBTQ

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1710436590055.png

El Correcto

god is dead
Tied for fifth place in a swimming competition, doesn’t see a big opportunity for herself in swimming, decides to pivot into scapegoating minorities, smart move a lot more profitable in this country to hate the gays than flail around in some water unless you’re Michael Phelps.

Box Ox

I don’t view sports as very important or something to base my vote on when it comes to human rights.

Well that's OK. They are important to a lot of people. Especially those who compete in them. I don't think being able to compete against women as a man in sports is a human right.

El Correcto

god is dead
Well that's OK. They are important to a lot of people. Especially those who compete in them. I don't think being able to compete against women as a man in sports is a human right.
Well they aren’t competing as a man so that is a fallacy.
It comes down to how woman a trans athlete is not wether or not they are a woman.

But I’m willing to hear out your definition of a woman.

Box Ox

Well they aren’t competing as a man

And yet they are men.

It comes down to how woman a trans athlete is not wether or not they are a woman.

Is Lia Thomas a woman?

I’m willing to hear out your definition of a woman.

A woman is an adult human female.

El Correcto

god is dead
To me a fifth place swimmers concerns over her athletic career compared to the thousand year history of gays being murdered or imprisoned for being gay is very laughable.

If someone punched her in the face I wouldn’t lose any sleep.

El Correcto

god is dead
To me the concerns of a fifth place swimmer of lgbt teen being beat to death in their school or committing suicide from familial rejection on religious moral grounds is very laughable.
I wouldn’t lose any sleep seeing her punched in the face by a 250 pound muscular “woman”.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Must be nice to have civil rights, lgbt people don’t know much about that in this country.

I’m curious, what civil rights do you believe LGBTQ+ people don’t have?
According to Google, the civil rights listed below are most commonly mentioned as civil rights across the web. Except for occasional discrimination, I don’t see how LGBTQ people do not benefit from their civil rights. No one is preventing them from receiving the rest of them. That’s quite a generalization you made.

A1261F2E-FDA3-4BFB-B6DC-F0C1B503AFE9.png

El Correcto

god is dead
According to Google, the civil rights listed below are most commonly mentioned as civil rights across the web. Except for occasional discrimination, I don’t see how LGBTQ people do not benefit from their civil rights. No one is preventing them from receiving the rest of them. That’s quite a generalization you made.

View attachment 475333
“Except for the occasional discrimination” is where we disagree.