LGBTQ

Box Ox

Is Lia Thomas a woman?
Lia Thomas is a trans woman.
If you’re at work right now, don’t get too caught up in the argument. Handle your business.

The annoying homo will be here after you clock out.

Respectfully, it's really just not an interesting conversation for me to have because there's zero possibility that I could be persuaded by your position. I know Lia Thomas is a man competing against women. All "trans women" are. I'm not able to pretend that they're not.

El Correcto

god is dead
Respectfully, it's really just not an interesting conversation for me to have because there's zero possibility that I could be persuaded by your position. I know Lia Thomas is a man competing against women. All "trans women" are. I'm not able to pretend that they're not.
Lia Thompson is a trans woman, now quit evading the question.

El Correcto

god is dead
Your argument is based on I asked you what I consider a rhetorical question then refused to explain my own position. That isn’t a convincing argument.

El Correcto

god is dead
I’d argue the purpose of a woman is for that woman to decide and if Lia Thompson punched you in the face for calling her a man I wouldn’t lose any sleep.

Box Ox

What is a female.
One whose body was designed to produce ova, the large gamete in sexual reproduction.
Who designed their bodies? Is that the purpose of a woman? Reproduction ?
I'm an atheist so by "designed" I just mean in a general sense. The process of DNA replication during growth, etc etc.
Okay but it is clear throwing that language around what your disposition from a cultural level might be correct?
I make the same mistake sometimes.
I’m just asking you to question yourself and question the rhetorical questions you ask others.

Why would I need to question myself? The answers here are very simple. The only people who need them to be complex are the advocates for transgenderism.

El Correcto

god is dead
Why would I need to question myself? The answers here are very simple. The only people who need them to be complex are the advocates for transgenderism.
There are no simple answers to this bs. That is lazy and expect more if you want to take a strong stance on the issue. I can’t argue with some rhetorical question you want to just assume is correct because it is.

Give me something to work with at least.

Box Ox

There are no simple answers to this bs. That is lazy and expect more if you want to take a strong stance on the issue. I can’t argue with some rhetorical question you want to just assume is correct because it is.

Give me something to work with at least.

Drive yourself nuts over it if you want. I'm just stating simple truths.

El Correcto

god is dead
Drive yourself nuts over it if you want. I'm just stating simple truths.
You’re the one that comes to other thread inviting me to this argument?
I will come here and argue about things I don’t really know about, but you have to point me in the right direction to understand where you are even coming from first.

Right now I see it as a place of ignorance.