LGBTQ

Thebrownblob

Where I've always been coming from:

Men can't be women and women can't be men.

I think I've been pretty clear about it.
So it sounds like you believe in science? While the person who says they believe in science is actually believing in someone’s feelings? But he’s calling you a fraud? And questioning your integrity. Also pretending you’re confused lol seems to make you right on the money.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
1710537889994.png

Box Ox

So it sounds like you believe in science?

Yep. There was a time when someone could ask me that question and then guess that I was a Democratic voter. That's no longer the case. Actual science has been replaced by the tenets of leftist religious views. Truly non-religious folks are now only toward the center of the political spectrum. The leftists who mock Bible thumpers are typically just as religious as they are.

Thebrownblob

Yep. There was a time when someone could ask me that question and then guess that I was a Democratic voter. That's no longer the case. Actual science has been replaced by the tenets of leftist religious views. Truly non-religious folks are now only toward the center of the political spectrum. The leftists who mock Bible thumpers are typically just as religious as they are.
Yes, I was going to say it sounds like a religion. They just believe it by faith.

El Correcto

god is dead
Reproduction is the main drive of every living thing's existence.
I disagree survival is.
There are lots of animals that eat siblings and off springs. The main drive is survival and behaviors that increase the odds of that end up striving long time. Same sex attraction and sex has been recorded since society began, it isn’t going away.

El Correcto

god is dead
So it sounds like you believe in science? While the person who says they believe in science is actually believing in someone’s feelings? But he’s calling you a fraud? And questioning your integrity. Also pretending you’re confused lol seems to make you right on the money.
What science describes the purpose of anything at all on this world? That isn’t the point of the “science”. Once you start ascribing purpose to things you are firmly outside the realm of science.

El Correcto

god is dead
Where I've always been coming from:

So what you refuse to define without describing with purpose or design can’t be what you also refuse to describe without purpose or design?
Yeah bud you stumped me, not sure what you called me over here to discuss.

Box Ox

So what you refuse to define without describing with purpose or design can’t be what you also refuse to describe without purpose or design?
Yeah bud you stumped me, not sure what you called me over here to discuss.

I'm not interested in making very simple things complex and confusing. Men can't be women and women can't be men. And men shouldn't be competing in women's sports.

El Correcto

god is dead
I'm not interested in making very simple things complex and confusing. Men can't be women and women can't be men. And men shouldn't be competing in women's sports.
You’re trying to drag me down and beat me at a game you can play which is describing reality in your simple minded terms then declaring me wrong for not accepting them.

You’re not backed by facts on this and that’s coming from someone that isn’t even sure of what all the facts are about this.

El Correcto

god is dead
I just expect better arguments from someone who harasses me into having a conversation with them about something I don’t know much about which is being a transgender person.

Box Ox

I just expect better arguments from someone who harasses me into having a conversation with them about something I don’t know much about which is being a transgender person.

Why would someone need a supporting argument when they say that men can't be women and women can't be men? It's obvious reality.

And I harassed you into having a conversation about it? You apparently wanted this conversation so much that you were willing to wait here for me to continue it with you.

If you’re at work right now, don’t get too caught up in the argument. Handle your business.

The annoying homo will be here after you clock out.

El Correcto

god is dead
Why would someone need a supporting argument when they say that men can't be women and women can't be men? It's obvious reality.
You don’t need a supporting argument, you just need to define your terms of what a man is and what a woman is and quit evading the original point of this argument.
And I harassed you into having a conversation about it? You apparently wanted this conversation so much that you were willing to wait here for me to continue it with you.
Harass is too strong of a word with negative connotations, just like calling transwoman a man. I’d say you were definitely instigating this conversation though, is that more fair? Much like acknowledging trans women exist, a comfortable middle ground we can have a discussion on.

Box Ox

You don’t need a supporting argument, you just need to define your terms of what a man is and what a woman is and quit evading the original point of this argument.
What is a female.
One whose body was designed to produce ova, the large gamete in sexual reproduction.

Do I need to also tell you what a male is now?

Harass is too strong of a word with negative connotations, just like calling transwoman a man. I’d say you were definitely instigating this conversation though, is that more fair?

We're here to have conversations. Is there anything I've said that's offensive or inappropriate?

El Correcto

god is dead
Do I need to also tell you what a male is now?

We're here to have conversations. Is there anything I've said that's offensive or inappropriate?
Yes calling trans women men is inappropriate and offensive. Go call a transwoman a man and see how they react to you.

Yes define your terms of what we are discussing, you’re declaring that trans women are men and not women, I want to know how you define these things.

Box Ox

calling trans women men is inappropriate and offensive.

Why? Are they women? Are they neither men nor women?

define your terms of what we are discussing, you’re declaring that trans women are men and not women, I want to know how you define these things.

Already done. You asked me what a female is after I defined what a woman is for you:

A woman is an adult human female.

Do I also need to tell you what a man is?

El Correcto

god is dead
Already done. You asked me what a female is after I defined what I woman is for you.
You used female to define woman, quit evading the question. You then talked about reproduction as a woman’s purpose, what they were “designed” for.

I disagree vehemently with these things.

El Correcto

god is dead
So far you have just dragged me into a thread started by a Christian to criticize a minority group they are taught to hate, to degrade women and insult trans people.

I don’t agree with you and I find this conversation ridiculous.

Box Ox

You used female to define woman

What's wrong with that? I've defined what a female is for you:

One whose body was designed to produce ova, the large gamete in sexual reproduction.

You then talked about reproduction as a woman’s purpose, what they were “designed” for.

No I didn't. I said their bodies were designed to produce ova, the large gamete in sexual production. I wouldn't be saying reproduction is a male's purpose by pointing out that a male is one whose body was designed to produce sperm, the small gamete in sexual reproduction.

I disagree vehemently with these things.

Well quote something I actually said before you vehemently disagree with it.

El Correcto

god is dead
What's wrong with that? I've defined what a female is for you:
Which you shortly back tracked and refused to elaborate on just declaring yourself an atheist.

You keep throwing around the word design with nothing to back it up, perhaps you’re better off discussing your nonsense with brownflush, he agrees with you whole heartedly..